Did Hagi chest pass Tavs ball to Morelos?

pcbear

18 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Wow. Imagine a young attacking midfielder adjusting to a new country, team and lifestyle not playing like Maradona every week. 

How fucking dare he. 

We would be as well just getting rid mate.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Henry1001 said:

I can see how it works on here. If you have less than 100 posts and dare to offer any constructive criticism then you are immediately branded a Timmy.  Fucking pathetic, the fact you are going around accusing people of being  a Timmy makes me think you may be trying to deflect the attention away from yourself, perhaps it is indeed you who is the Timmy.  It sure as fuck isnt me. 

The word you are looking for is tarrier or taig. 

Timmy is what they call themselves.

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

The word you are looking for is tarrier or taig. 

Timmy is what they call themselves.

Falsehood.

Ive called them Tarriers, Taigs and Fenians but it doesnt bother them at all, it goes in one ear and out the other, probably because they're so used to hearing it. However if I call them Timmys they tend to get a bit agitated. 

24 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

Falsehood.

Ive called them Tarriers, Taigs and Fenians but it doesnt bother them at all, it goes in one ear and out the other, probably because they're so used to hearing it. However if I call them Timmys they tend to get a bit agitated. 

Try Peado Harbourers or just Peados?

22 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

Falsehood.

You still here?

22 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

He’s literally not put a foot wrong in pre-season,  2 goals & an assist I think... then was involved in the goal today! How’s he not showing consistency?

That’s young players for you ,they do lack consistency,only playing games gets them experience that then improves consistency 

I would only be worried if he was consistently pish 

21 hours ago, Henry1001 said:

I can see how it works on here. If you have less than 100 posts and dare to offer any constructive criticism then you are immediately branded a Timmy.  

No, it has nothing to do with having under 100 posts, it's the fact that you're so obviously not a Bear.  You didn't see the game yesterday AND came on here to ask how we played, is the biggest clue. You're very odd, and use the term Timmy, that's the other give aways

Well now that's done.. I thought Hagi was a bit off, but still he was trying things to open the game up and another day he contributes to a couple of goals.

Felt like he the wrong studs on. 

4 hours ago, Jimbo82 said:

Well now that's done.. I thought Hagi was a bit off, but still he was trying things to open the game up and another day he contributes to a couple of goals.

Felt like he the wrong studs on. 

We've got enough safe players in the team, we need a player who's prepared to try stuff, and be brave enough to try again when it fails.  

Archived