Congratulations Harrogate Town AFC!!

14 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Harrogate Town promoted to the football league for the first time!  Looking forward to a derby with Bradford next season!! 

If you havent been to Harrogate, its a beautiful town with loads of Rangers fans down there, and a great night out!! 

Well done Town!

Might just get along there when crowds are allowed back!

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Gutted for a near neighbour as he is a BIG County fan. 

A mate of mine’s  one of those, too....

Was on a job down that way in the mid-90’s & was amazed that the manager had a picture of Gary McSwegan on his desk (in a County strip, of course) 😂

52 minutes ago, HG5 said:

A mate of mine’s  one of those, too....

Was on a job down that way in the mid-90’s & was amazed that the manager had a picture of Gary McSwegan on his desk (in a County strip, of course) 😂

He is a decent chap as well. He chapped my door last December after we beat the scum 2-1 @ the tottie Peado dome to shake my hand and congratulate me. 

He also said he enjoyed the tunes he could hear pre match and my cheers of course when we scored and at full time. 

Wanted to return the congratulations but his house was very quiet yesterday. Or maybe he isn't as loud as me. (Stays 6 doors away). 

Haven't even seen him today. 

But good luck to Harrogate. 

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

He is a decent chap as well. He chapped my door last December after we beat the scum 2-1 @ the tottie Peado dome to shake my hand and congratulate me. 

He also said he enjoyed the tunes he could hear pre match and my cheers of course when we scored and at full time. 

Wanted to return the congratulations but his house was very quiet yesterday. Or maybe he isn't as loud as me. (Stays 6 doors away). 

Haven't even seen him today. 

But good luck to Harrogate. 

Poor lad’s probably keeping his head down.

Get the tunes on again - it might cheer him up!

Gutting for them not bouncing straight back - it’s a famous old name so be good if they can return soon.

Be interesting to see how Gate get on, though.

First thing they have to do is rip up the plastic pitch and lay a grass one as per conditions of becoming a league side.

Even the bottom league in England don't allow plastic pitches.

Meanwhile in Scotland  .............

Archived