Morelos Watch

coopsleftboot

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Nobody could play upfront for us tonight and have a good game.

Not one move has came off 😒 

The thing is though an energetic interested Morelos probably could. He is just so far off the pace at the minute its embarrassing.

He's been poor. Carrying weight. Up against a CB with pace. Big ask for whoever was CF tonight, theyre a decent side.

What I will say is that he'll never ever be a top player as he's just hasn't got that pace needed.

Just now, Number5 said:

He's been poor. Carrying weight. Up against a CB with pace. Big ask for whoever was CF tonight, theyre a decent side.

What I will say is that he'll never ever be a top player as he's just hasn't got that pace needed.

Or the attitude tbh, the shape he’s come back in is a disgrace, would never see a top player coming back in that shape these days 

Like I've been saying for a while, needs to go.

He's not even producing in the one competition he's been excellent in up until now.

We need to reinvest in the squad, and hopefully someone will buy him, because if we don't he's going to be very unhappy and struggling to be motivated to play for us.

Can't believe some cunts were actually arguing against me saying he would be affected by the Lille  interest. It's the same thing that happened with the Chinese interest.

Perhaps now some supporters will see Morelos for what he is now - someone who just wants away from us.

2 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

We turn very quickly on our own players. 

But we are the best supporters in the world 

Only when it suits , in my opinion.

It works both ways, Alfredo is sticking two fingers up to the fans with his performances now, been rotten since that game at the piggery 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Or the attitude tbh, the shape he’s come back in is a disgrace, would never see a top player coming back in that shape these days 

That's the problem with Alfie. Has a sulk and puts himself about 1mth behind everyone else in fitness/shape. Been here every year with him. 

Genuinely worse than a man down. We improved when he went off as it was like an extra player.

I get he had been behind in fitness due to injury, but not only does he need to get back his sharpness ASAP, he needs to put in the effort to get there. Tonight, there was minimal, he just didn't look interested, fit or wanting to really get involved.

For probably his last appearance in blue ( sold or benched) that was abysmal.

He is not playing well tonight, but never can we accuse him of not trying.

Strikers need service as well , no real passmarks apart from Helander , Goldson .

Never did we show any attacking threats tonight.

Well beaten, we move on.

Archived