Jamie O'Hara says Bournemouth is a bigger job than Rangers

CR3

Ally McCoist has slaughtered 'diddy' Jamie O'Hara after the ex-Premier League player claimed Bournemouth is a bigger job than Rangers:lol:

"If ever there was a case for a talkSPORT broadcaster to be breathalysed and drug-tested in the same movement, for having an opinion as stupid as that, yesterday was that particular occasion," McCoist said.

"In all seriousness, I'm all for everybody having an opinion. Unless it's Jamie O'Hara talking about Rangers and Bournemouth. Have you ever heard anything as ridiculous in your life? The Billericay Town manager trying to work out who the biggest club is between Rangers and Bournemouth. Holy moly guacamole..

"I never heard it but as soon as he opened his mouth, my phone started bleeping. Saying, 'Who is this diddy?' I was going to go right above Jamie's head, certainly a public apology of some description should be made the following day."

a.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Inigo said:

O'Hara says stuff for dramatic effect, as do most on talkSport.

The clown probably believes it though or he wouldn't have said it. I don't think just because they're on talksport means they're scripted to lie sensationally.

TalkSPORT is designed to create conversation and have folk phone in. They employ bottom of the barrel guests like O’Hara to say stupid things like this to wind people up.

Notice how often they do talk Rangers / Scottish football down though. It’s an easy way to have people call up, website hits, social media engagement. They’re desperate for the attention.

54 minutes ago, CR3 said:

The clown probably believes it though or he wouldn't have said it. I don't think just because they're on talksport means they're scripted to lie sensationally.

I agree, I'm sure he does believe it. No one in England can see past the Premier league.

apparently he went on to say 'trying to get Bournemouth back into the Premier League is better than finishing second every year in Scotland' and that the taigs are on another planet from us. Not surprising coming from someone who's second name is 'O'Hara' tbh.

In a way, I kinda get what he means in the sense that Bournemouth is a gateway to the EPL ... but it's reliant on them getting promoted and bouncing back up first time, which never happens. 

If that's the criteria, then Gerrard could have just took the Bristol City job, then - as that's literally the same idea. 

There's no way Bournemouth will ever be a bigger, more famous, or better team than Rangers - even with their hundreds of millions each year in the EPL for fuck-all.

Archived