Flags required.

KaiserJon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully RTV show plenty of coverage of the rear of the stands or supporters have wasted their time , you ain’t seeing them in the broomloan or Copeland rd rears during the game  , money makers in the broomloan front of course 

73AA8112-A55C-4A76-8072-87D96BBA3C1F.png

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Certain flags being rejected by the looks of it

That's absolute fucking shite and poor-show.

Hopefully it's just been an oversight and the club were dealing with so many flags, this might have been one of the ones that never got a reply (this might have happened to a few of them) and he's assumed it's been rejected/not allowed.

I'd like to know if he got a response with a rejection - if so he has to keep hold of it and take it all the way.

8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

That's absolute fucking shite and poor-show.

Hopefully it's just been an oversight and the club were dealing with so many flags, this might have been one of the ones that never got a reply (this might have happened to a few of them) and he's assumed it's been rejected/not allowed.

I'd like to know if he got a response with a rejection - if so he has to keep hold of it and take it all the way.

Also seen yesterday somebody say they weren’t allowing Northern Ireland flags in but assumed it was a piss take, @Louden_Greg any clarification?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Also seen yesterday somebody say they weren’t allowing Northern Ireland flags in but assumed it was a piss take, @Louden_Greg any clarification?

Aye but I think the key is if he's got a response saying no or not, because if not they can hide behind "we couldn't reply to everyone due to the volume of flags and images submitted" 

Hopefully Greg can clear things up on here and on Twitter etc.

The only people that would be offended by Northern Ireland flags are those who hate us. I really do hope that this is not some sort of WOKE surrender by the Club, as we all know, some of the hardest of hard core are Ulster Bears, pissing them off would be an enormous mistake.

4 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

I’ve only noticed that you’ll mostly see advertisements rather than actual flags on TV.

Flags don’t make money mate and that comes way before any supporter/customer benefiting , absolute waste of time asking lads to send banners in to put them in the broomloan and Copeland rears unless the camera is going to give us plenty footage of them , can’t see it though 

load a pish. they even doing the sandy jardine stand up? and they're putting all the official sponsors at the bottom and putting the flags up the top out of sight. 

should be the other way about. get all our flags along the Sandy Jardine Front! sponsors should be away in broomloan/copland. 

Archived