Welcome to Rangers Kemar Roofe

graeme_4

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this mean Gerrard may play 2 strikers! Itten seems tall and could head the ball on for Roofe! surely this spells the end for Morelos! to Strikers today.. If Alfie Goes he goes with my very best wishes what a carachter but Was a wonderful player for us. I will follow his career all over. 

BUZZIN! we need a new Rwinger and Right back and CB  and we should do well this season. 

0_Eel4gtLWkAERyv-jpeg.jpg

0_Eel8KLIX0AI2z2-jpeg.jpg

0_EelQd1OX0Ac2zQvjpeg.jpg

ugrr90Gc.jfif

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Roofe hasn’t started a match in 2020 so will certainly need a bit of time to settle in & get up to speed 

Guaranteed to pull up and be out for 4 months with a hamstring injury running a channel in the first game and we'll all be greeting like fuck.

4 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Does this mean Gerrard may play 2 strikers! Itten seems tall and could head the ball on for Roofe! surely this spells the end for Morelos! to Strikers today.. If Alfie Goes he goes with my very best wishes what a carachter but Was a wonderful player for us. I will follow his career all over. 

Absolute scenes if Alfie stays and we have Roofe on the right, Alfie in the middle and Kent on the left....Itten on the bench. Ooft! 

7 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

BUZZIN! we need a new Rwinger and Right back and CB  and we should do well

Fucking hell.

Roofe can play off the right. The club thinks hugely of Patterson at right back. We now have 5 CHs on our books, 3 fit and one getting there.

You wanting a squad of 50? 😁

27 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

BUZZIN! we need a new Rwinger and Right back and CB  and we should do well this season. 

0_Eel4gtLWkAERyv-jpeg.jpg

0_Eel8KLIX0AI2z2-jpeg.jpg

0_EelQd1OX0Ac2zQvjpeg.jpg

ugrr90Gc.jfif 83.3 kB · 1 download

We’ve already got 5 CBs ya mad man. 

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

wee guy (Leeds fan) that runs the Away Days YouTube channel thinks he could be a 20+ goal striker. No bad.

It's great to hear so many Leeds fans saying good things about him and I'd love him to score 20+ goals a season for us but I feel they have this opinion because they don't rate Scottish football and think it's easy to score here

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It's great to hear so many Leeds fans saying good things about him and I'd love him to score 20+ goals a season for us but I feel they have this opinion because they don't rate Scottish football and think it's easy to score here

for some mad reason is a big Porto fan aswell and travels to see them, (he's from Norfolk) but Leeds are his main team apparently... filmed himself at the 2-0 game in Europa League, was devastated when we pumped them:lol: 

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

fuck it if Morelos is still here by the next league game let's just go Itten Morelos Roofe up front and get the goal difference for the season in now 

Stick Roofe on the right and Hagi central with Itten and Morelos up top, Kent on the left Jack as your holding mid. 

Probably end up with a few 6-5 games but I would be confident of skelping teams with a strike force like that. 

Archived