Welcome to Rangers Kemar Roofe

graeme_4

Just now, King Jela said:

Hmm. Interesting. If another signing arrives before Morelos is sold, say the Swiss bot, does that mean transfer activity is over regardless of whether Morelos is sold or not? 

Itten is all done n dusted. Alfie will probably be sold when a club matches our valuation. Could be very soon after today.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Hmm. Interesting. If another signing arrives before Morelos is sold, say the Swiss bot, does that mean transfer activity is over regardless of whether Morelos is sold or not? 

Hope not, we desperately need a centre midfielder 

4 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Players will come and go but when I saw the picture of Morelos my heart sank just thinking what a talent the lad has been but has been harassed and bullied out of Scottish football.

:huh:

He doesn't want to be here, we were never his end-game, he wants to play else-where.

He doesn't strike me as the type of person that gives up and goes home due to a few idiots being racist, I would expect that to make him try even harder.

Let's stop the poor wee Morelos narrative because the love only really goes in one direction - if it didn't he wouldn't be so pushing for a move away to Lille ffs.

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

:huh:

He doesn't want to be here, we were never his end-game, he wants to play else-where.

He doesn't strike me as the type of person that gives up and goes home due to a few idiots being racist, I would expect that to make him try even harder.

Let's stop the poor wee Morelos narrative because the love only really goes in one direction - if it didn't he wouldn't be so pushing for a move away to Lille ffs.

Disagree tbh, as soon as they started getting his family involved I recon that was it for Morelos. 

His treatment by the media in this country was nothing short of a disgrace. 

7 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Disagree tbh, as soon as they started getting his family involved I recon that was it for Morelos. 

His treatment by the media in this country was nothing short of a disgrace. 

He has never hid his intention to play in a more competitive league, I'm sorry but if you think Morelos is leaving due to the media, which he'd have to have translated, then imo you're  being naive. 

Even the fact he and his agent advertised himself on twitter throughout his Rangers career says to me something isn't quite right.

People are too defensive over this player who doesn't show us much loyalty, if he doesn't want to play here - bye. I want players at Rangers who really want to be here.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Morelos has served us well and if we get more than 15 times what we paid for him then that's a good bit of business. Still want him to stay mind you.

Not seen any numbers about what we paid for Roofe.

Undisclosed, 3.5 to 6m being branded about

Archived