Welcome to Rangers Kemar Roofe

graeme_4

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Swally said:

If he stays fit I just have concerns about his physicality mate, you know what the hammerthrowers are like up here.

McCoist was 10 stone soaking wet and dealt with the hammer throwers. Although injured last season he’s played a lot of games an abit like garner as in very physical for the physique he has

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

TBF I expect any decent player of worth would be using us as a stepping stone to a better league, it's where we are now and TBH I have no problems with that just as long as they try their best for us while they are here, and it cannot be denied that Alfredo has done his bit in that regard.

but most players keep it quiet, look at roofe, he completely stopped dead any media interest by rubbishing rumours and saying he's an anderlecht player - that to me is respectful and professional to his current employers.

morelos is one step away from liking every post on Lille's twitter account :lol:

1 minute ago, Swally said:

but most players keep it quiet, look at roofe, he completely stopped dead any media interest by rubbishing rumours and saying he's an anderlecht player - that to me is respectful and professional to his current employers.

morelos is one step away from liking every post on Lille's twitter account :lol:

Fair enough mate, but I think it's more his agent making the noises 

5 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

McCoist was 10 stone soaking wet and dealt with the hammer throwers. Although injured last season he’s played a lot of games an abit like garner as in very physical for the physique he has

I know what you mean mate, but the difference I see mate is McCoist had Hateley,

Who with any kind of physical presence is going to be up there with Roofe?

Have to see what Gerrard's planning before jumping to conclusions imo.

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Well, this is a cause for concern. To have this finished by today, somebody must have leaked we were signing these two a minimum of 6-7 weeks ago. 

Been working on it for months. :lol:

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I see on FF that ill phil was telling the unwashed today that we would have only 2M maximum to spend on replacements after Alfredo is sold.

He really is comedy gold. Hope that the lurkers keep funding him. 

The taigs even see him as a joke mate

I'm really happy with this signing. It's the area we need quality most imo. Actually quite excited now:lol:

Can play wide and as the main striker which fits right into our system.

As for people questioning his goals his record it isn't actually too bad. A really good record at Oxford even if it was league two but he was their best player.

At Leeds his first year wasn't great for goals but he very rarely played as the main striker and had stepped up two levels and moved to a huge club. The year after he was getting rougly 1 in 3 in between playing wide and up top and in his final year was nearly getting 1 in 2 playing between wide and up front.

Then at Anderlecht his goal record was pretty impressive for the amount of games he played.

For me we've signed a guy that suits our system, has played for two big clubs so understands expectation, has played at arguably a bigger level the last 4 years than the majority of clubs in our league based on the Championship and how well Belgian teams perform in Europe compared to Scottish sides and he can score goals across the forward line.

Archived