A forward line worth £20 million

King Jela

21 minutes ago, gogzy said:

How much are their forward line worth?

I think if we are using the cost of ours to predict a league win, then we have to take theirs into account too.

Forrest minus a proper neck 1 pound, Christie still beds with his maw 1 pound McGregor over rated big headed football Mahican 1 pound edouard scores tap ins 1 pound. Fiver and you could have the lot. We have nothing t I be scared off especially with Rangers fan reject Taylor and ping pong supplying them 

sorry brown past his best and pish not even a quid. Aribo will tear him a new 1 in old firms this year and jack is a better all round player 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

Forrest minus a proper neck 1 pound, Christie still beds with his maw 1 pound McGregor over rated big headed football Mahican 1 pound edouard scores tap ins 1 pound. Fiver and you could have the lot. We have nothing t I be scared off especially with Rangers fan reject Taylor and ping pong supplying them 

sorry brown past his best and pish not even a quid. Aribo will tear him a new 1 in old firms this year and jack is a better all round player 

People never learn.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’ve read a variation of your post many times across here, FF, Twitter and Facebook over the past three years and at the end of the season the person who is ‘pish’ is lifting the league championship while we make excuses.

Let’s all be negative and think fuck it the tims are champions before ball is kicked. 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

:lol:

fucking auto correct 

Mate I have to double check before I post because some of the shit that my phone puts out is unreal (actually my fault cause I try type too fast and hit random letters) 

58 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

I haven't recovered from how much of a shitebag Aribo was in last seasons

44 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’ve read a variation of your post many times across here, FF, Twitter and Facebook over the past three years and at the end of the season the person who is ‘pish’ is lifting the league championship while we make excuses.

There’s always a few mate 

Even got it for Warburton and Pedro’s teams at some point 

Gerrad is building his own squad and the board are backing him. 

Barisic, Aribo, Hagi are already worth lots more than we paid for them. Duff signings are quickly shown the door. Grezda, Jones etc.

Patience is required for the moment until we see how the new boys do.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Say what you like about Brown but he trives in the derby games.

He knows exactly what he's doing and he does it well.

He’s ran Scottish football for about a decade now.

1 hour ago, billythebear1986 said:

Kent probably more like 6 going from reports, hagi was 3 million, we won’t be paying 6 for Roofe and Itten won’t be 4 mill either. I reckon all that cost 15 max 

The point still stands, a forward line of that value should be confident of scudding teams

Archived