Welcome to Rangers, Cedric Itten

Broxi

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That is very much appreciated Ced, because I always knew when you posted about scoring goals you seemed to have some first hand experience.

I must admit I did not know much about you until today, but your stats are good so start banging in the goals asap.   :pipe:

😂, I’ll try my best mate 

I think we really need to move some players on, Jones, Greg Stewart, Middleton and  Greg Docherty are a must.

We still have players who probably aren’t good enough to perform every week. Davis, Arfield, Murphy and Barker. 

Move on those 4. Bring in a CM and fuck it keep Morelos and we’re laughing 

“However, Itten’s key strength is his heading ability.

He is clinical when it comes to using his head – a quarter of his goals this season have been headers. Itten is the perfect player to deliver crosses to, looking comfortable in and around the penalty box. That is not just the case for St. Gallen, with two-thirds of his goals for Switzerland being headers.“

TARGET MAN...

36 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

WTF has happened today? Just logged in and we've signed 2 players out of nowhere. It's brilliant how we go about our business now. Deals get done and there's no fucking about. On a sad note I'm guessing that will be the end of Alfie as a Rangers player. I'll still follow the wee man's career as I think he's brilliant and hopefully he says cheerio in the best possible way on Thursday by doing the business in Germany.

Like buses ffs .. they all come at once too :stevieg:

Archived