Welcome to Rangers, Cedric Itten

Broxi

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm looking forward to seeing him play more than Roofe. 

Im looking forward to seeing both.. I look forward seeing what we have planned for them tactically as its always different watching them in different teams. They will probably have similar roles, but slightly different. We will have a plan for both.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Im looking forward to seeing both.. I look forward seeing what we have planned for them tactically as its always different watching them in different teams. They will probably have similar roles, but slightly different. We will have a plan for both.

Interestingly Gerrard said today that both could fit in the same team together. Reinforcing the idea of possibly Itten up front and Roofe on the right 

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Interestingly Gerrard said today that both could fit in the same team together. Reinforcing the idea of possibly Itten up front and Roofe on the right 

In my opinion that is just an option. I think we will definitely play with the two 10s as a standard setup. We have much more room for changing it up now. 

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

In my opinion that is just an option. I think we will definitely play with the two 10s as a standard setup. We have much more room for changing it up now. 

Maybe mate, I'm definitely into the idea of Kent Itten Roofe - Hagi Jack Aribo though. Think that could be class. Won't know until we see what Gerrard does 

Just now, Broxi said:

Maybe mate, I'm definitely into the idea of Kent Itten Roofe - Hagi Jack Aribo though. Think that could be class. Won't know until we see what Gerrard does 

If they can get this players to work well together it could be proper! Plus hopefully another coming in, hopefully a ball carrying mid. 

13 minutes ago, wully said:

Nobody in the thread has came up with a 'Atomic Itten' pun either yet

Screenshot_20200810-134215_Chrome.jpg

On the plus side, if we actually attempted that, no-one could ever accuse us of being anti-LGBTQ as a club.

Would be quite simply the most queer friendly song ever done at a football match ever.

Archived