We still need another two IMO

GOAT

Still think we need more pace up top and would like to see us bring in another striker if Alfie leaves.

Five subs this season, more quality on the bench could be a massive difference.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GOAT said:

A quality midfielder, and a right inside forward/winger and not to lose anyone and we’re laughing and I hope we manage to keep Morelos one more season aswell. 

Don't think we are getting anybody for the rhs now, for me it was the 100pc main priority, that was until I saw us playing against Lyon, we have used a similar set up since, Looks very like the front 3 will be very fluid,A fixed RH attacker isn't going to work in that system, 

Would agree that another quality midfielder would be superb, but probably don't see that happening now 

Most folk early in the window were in agreement that 3 or 4 new first team guys would get us to a level where we would win the league, That's 3 now, and with the improvement in Aribo he could possibly be the equiv of a 4th, 

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Cant see us spending 3 or 4 million on a back up mate tbh.

After watching his videos a can’t see us spending 4 million on him mate if I’m perfectly honest.

but the Impending Alfredo money means we would have that luxury for once I’d assume. 

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Still think we need more pace up top and would like to see us bring in another striker if Alfie leaves.

Five subs this season, more quality on the bench could be a massive difference.

Not sure we need more, but definitely having the bench mostly attacking should be the norm. We most often are dominating and trying to break down teams rather than struggling to keep them out.

Kamara is so under-appreciated it's ridiculous.

I'm excited about Roofe.

Itten in that YouTube video looks a bit shit to me and solely based on their Youtube clips, which I accept might be a bit of an unfair comparison, Toney looks a far better player. Hope I've got that wrong.

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'm excited about Roofe.

Itten in that YouTube video looks a bit shit to me and solely based on their Youtube clips, which I accept might be a bit of an unfair comparison, Toney looks a far better player. Hope I've got that wrong.

Showing support for Kamara is not popular round here. Don't tell anyone I agree.

14 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I'd see about getting in Boyle from Hibs. Could offer Docherty as a make weight in the deal with 200k cash. 

I'm surprised we've not already made a move for Boyle, he's impressed me everytime I've seen him play.  Would be very happy giving them some cash and Docherty. 

31 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

So Itten on the bench then?

I think he will initially start on the bench and be eased in with Roofe through the middle and Hagi on the right. It could easily change and be Hagi as a 10 with Roofe on the right with Itten through the middle. It’s good to have the different options. 

44 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'm excited about Roofe.

No he's not.

1 hour ago, jamess said:

Showing support for Kamara is not popular round here. Don't tell anyone I agree.

When he stops giving away possession in truly awful, dangerous positions he’ll get all the credit he’s due.

26 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

When he stops giving away possession in truly awful, dangerous positions he’ll get all the credit he’s due.

If he was the same player he was first six months he’d be first name on the team sheet but he was poor to ok last season.  Hopefully it was a blip, but we’ll wait and see

Archived