Rangers announce partnership with Go Radio

The Dude

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Sorry misread the OP.  Thought that actually said Willie Haughey.

Incredible, eh?

The club are threatening Rangers fans with legal action and bans for reporting transfer rumours and quotes while jumping into bed with a former celtic director and ST holder who has long had allegations of corruption involving GCC and land deals against him.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Incredible, eh?

The club are threatening Rangers fans with legal action and bans for reporting transfer rumours and quotes while jumping into bed with a former celtic director and ST holder who has long had allegations of corruption involving GCC and land deals against him.

We (the club) are a right mixed-bag at times.

Do so much good in one area/s, let ourselves down badly in other area/s. 

A total enigma, the way we're run (and operate) at times. 

But hey-ho.

Just now, British_Empire said:

We (the club) are a right mixed-bag at times.

Do so much good in one area/s, let ourselves down badly in other area/s. 

A total enigma, the way we're run (and operate) at times. 

But hey-ho.

Certain aspects are an absolute fucking shit show.

Feeding stories to the record, threatening fans with legal action, jumping into bed with Haughey, lies about kits, lies about covid tests, lies about transfers, lies about media bans, lies about SD.

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Incredible, eh?

4lads?

Barry Ferguson and Si Ferry are on it.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Certain aspects are an absolute fucking shit show.

Feeding stories to the record, threatening fans with legal action, jumping into bed with Haughey, lies about kits, lies about covid tests, lies about transfers, lies about media bans, lies about SD.

I actually don’t think your wrong 

By the end of this season .Attitudes will change .This board will be under major P if we don’t win the league  

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I actually don’t think your wrong 

By the end of this season .Attitudes will change .This board will be under major P if we don’t win the league  

Without trying to sound smug or condescending. I am right. Although, it's probably worth noting that it's nobody on the board who have been responsible for the stuff I'd posted.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Says it all 

Apparently there is no scumbag too low for us to whore ourselves to.

Havent heard a second of output but a Glasgow radio station run by a couple of fenians is about as unappealing as a bowl of cold vomit.

You just know it’s going to to be a Nedfest and it will make Radio Cattolica sound like Radio 3.

I’d rather send back one of the two lads signed yesterday than suckle from a papish tit.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Never heard of go radio. A non story for me.

It's not the Go Radio part that's the issue but those behind it. Willie Haughey, his son and Paul Cooney. If you've no issue with us jumping into bed with a ex-celtic director and several of their ST holders with very little (if any) tangible benefit to Rangers then you're a much better man than I.

Archived