Rangers announce partnership with Go Radio

The Dude

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I'm finding it harder and harder to recognize the club I have supported man and boy, getting into bed with cunts like these it really is breaking my heart, it's like death by a thousand cuts, it just seems like every other week they seem to be determined to be sticking the boot into our own supporters, just WTF is going on behind the doors at Ibrox? I may live 6 thousand miles away but I know from my relatives back home that they are  completely sick and tired of what's going on and that clown Robertsons remarks last week have a couple of them on the brink of saying fuck this and walking away.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

@The Dude have u actually been summoned to Ibrox? Is it to do wit asking @Louden_Greg  Some difficult questions on FF😁😁😁

Aye legit have. It's a follow on from that sort of. Graham doesn't like that I quoted him on FF confirming he'd given a story to the Record. Fully expecting to be blacklisted tbh. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye legit have. It's a follow on from that sort of. Graham doesn't like that I quoted him on FF confirming he'd given a story to the Record. Fully expecting to be blacklisted tbh. 

If it’s the truth then you walk away with your pride in tact 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Rangers have a very totalitarian'esque tone about them at the moment and it's not good. 

I'm all for banning scumbags in The Record, Sun, BBC and certain folk who are no fans of the club - but if they blacklist you for saying that (considering what others get away with) then it should raise a few eyebrows. 

I've no idea if Chris Graham is still involved in Club1872 or not, but I've really taken to that group recently (compared to when they started and had toxic, ego maniacs like him involved) but if this is true, it shows folk like him have too much influence at Ibrox. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don't think I've heard of Go Radio. Probably because I don't listen to the Radio.

Radio?? It's the wireless I listen to.

And football players'arms had dabbities on them back in my day. None of your poofy tatoos. 

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Rangers have a very totalitarian'esque tone about them at the moment and it's not good. 

I'm all for banning scumbags in The Record, Sun, BBC and certain folk who are no fans of the club - but if they blacklist you for saying that (considering what others get away with) then it should raise a few eyebrows. 

I've no idea if Chris Graham is still involved in Club1872 or not, but I've really taken to that group recently (compared to when they started and had toxic, ego maniacs like him involved) but if this is true, it shows folk like him have too much influence at Ibrox. 

Its all David Graham. There's been a big shift in recent weeks as our PR guru discovers such wonderful things as the difference between on and off the record. 

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Its all David Graham. There's been a big shift in recent weeks as our PR guru discovers such wonderful things as the difference between on and off the record. 

Interesting that Rangers are telling certain, well-quoted fans with influence behind the scenes, that we've banned The Record ..... yet still feed them (The Record) exclusives.

Something stinks, and knowing the people in charge of our club they will on purpose put the first story out to the fans via these folk to keep us happy, whilst it's still business as usual with the likes of The Record.

The truth always comes out and creates division and further mistrust.

The folk in charge of our club, as I said, have done a lot of good - but if you scratch beneath the surface on most things they get exposed as the amateurs that they really are at times.

Just now, British_Empire said:

Interesting that Rangers are telling certain, well-quoted fans with influence behind the scenes, that we've banned The Record ..... yet still feed them exclusives. Something stinks, and knowing the people in charge of our club they will on purpose put the first story out to the fans via these folk to keep us happy, whilst it's still business as usual with the likes of The Record.

The truth always comes out and creates division and further mistrust.

The folk in charge of our club, as I said, have done a lot of good - but if you scratch beneath the surface on most things they get exposed as the amateurs that they really are at times.

Gavin Berry is at every presser. The claim the Record are banned is an outright lie. 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

If you were truly a Rangers supporter, you’d want others clubs punished for their crimes (and more heinous than anything that happened at Ibrox) as we were hammered for our “misdemeanours”.

These cunts have got away with it for decades because cowards like you, who have a platform and a voice, give it the old “er, we’ll, it’s not really my area, you understand”

Haughey was a director at the Glitterdome and part of the inner circle for many, many years. He knows where the bodies are buried and we should have absolutely fuck all to do with him.

A man like that, devoted to a club with their history should be a million miles from Rangers.

The fact that you need that explained to you says it all.

You're as much a Rangers supporter as Haughey is.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't make them any less of a Rangers supporter than you.

The Dude wasn't handed his platform he worked for it and earned it, it's his prerogative to do what he likes with it. Why don't you get out there and make yourself a platform to say what you want to say if you're so desperate to do so,  "if you were truly a Rangers supporter that's what you'd do"

Sorry mate but a huge part of our support is this judgement of others, if they don't agree with your way of thinking then how can they be a TRUE supporter? Not staunch enough to qualify as a TRUE supporter. Fuck off, it's kids stuff.

We quite clearly all care about the club and it means different things to different people, if there is a battle that you want to fight go lead the charge and fight it - no one is stopping you. 

57 minutes ago, The Dude said:

As you can tell, I'm taking it all very seriously. 😂 

Maybe u should pack it in that seems to be the norm these days😁

Seriously u should ask him why he's leaking to the record if Indeed have proof.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Maybe u should pack it in that seems to be the norm these days😁

Seriously u should ask him why he's leaking to the record if Indeed have proof.

"This is part of a wider campaign" apparently.

I make the point of keeping all my interactions with clubs where possible. Always handy to have to go back to when people claim you're bullshitting. Especially when as part of your conversation with them they say they've 'banked' an apparent disagreement/issue between us for future use. Totally not a back-handed threat. No sir.

26 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't make them any less of a Rangers supporter than you.

The Dude wasn't handed his platform he worked for it and earned it, it's his prerogative to do what he likes with it. Why don't you get out there and make yourself a platform to say what you want to say if you're so desperate to do so,  "if you were truly a Rangers supporter that's what you'd do"

Sorry mate but a huge part of our support is this judgement of others, if they don't agree with your way of thinking then how can they be a TRUE supporter? Not staunch enough to qualify as a TRUE supporter. Fuck off, it's kids stuff.

We quite clearly all care about the club and it means different things to different people, if there is a battle that you want to fight go lead the charge and fight it - no one is stopping you. 

You’re entitled to your opinion and fair play to you for taking the time to lay it out so clearly.

Usually people want to get into journalism (like the law) to make a difference. I can’t imagine that many want to write fluff pieces for a living or to avoid asking difficult questions in case someone takes offence. He’s no Woodward or Bernstein, that’s for sure.

Thats why I struggle to understand why someone who has such a platform and who claims to be a Rangers supporter should shirk away from addressing the biggest sporting story in this country’s history.

As for his attitude to our club, well anyone who is ambivalent over the scum getting gifted their title and who admits to taking pleasure in getting Rangers supporters banned from this Rangers community has two very big red flags imo.

I agree it’s not a pissing contest in terms who can be the staunchest but he has failed to press others while watching the team he claims to support getting used for target practice.

You're entitled to your opinion and so am I. I would expect more from a so-called journalist supposedly on our side, especially as they are few and far between.

On this one, we’ll agree to differ.

Archived