Season ticket benefits?

Bearsden bear

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Exactly , people suggested I contact the club , the club made the decision and I dare say the slo was at the meeting , what’s the point 🤷🏻‍♂️, how anybody thinks this is right is fucking beyond me 

Looking forward to ur complimentary "free" access on Sunday 😁

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Depends what the rules are at the time.  Could be that clubs can't stream live games domestically if fans are there. Might be that this and the 3pm sat rules become relaxed. I dont know, do you?

So it might be that if some support are allowed in ( which will be another shambles ) and others are not, the ones not there might not get their free viewing ??

6 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

So it might be that if some support are allowed in ( which will be another shambles ) and others are not, the ones not there might not get their free viewing ??

What do you think will happen? What do you think should happen? How do you resolve it all so that everyone gets value for what they pay compared to others, and the money the club gets is optimised?

On 06/08/2020 at 16:36, British_Empire said:

Your season ticket 'benefits' is that you get into Ibrox to watch the games.

I'm running the risk of sounding like a cunt here, but everyone chose to renew in the middle of a pandemic and knew there was a chance they might not get to see a lot of games this season due to it and the safety concerns. 

It was a fantastic response from the support and the club have arranged to make sure they (season ticket holders) can watch these games they miss out on, for free, on PPV TV.

Where has this new trend of wanting more actually come from? the fans (rightly) took the plaudits for stumping up hard earned cash, in this really challenging time for the club (and the economy/world/population in general). 

If any of the above was an issue, then you shouldn't have renewed. No-one would have thought any less - well I wouldn't have anyway.

I renewed. Was never an option not to. Missed most of last season due to illness but still renewed. It’s in our make up. I, however, do think the club could do a bit more for us season ticket holders. We get to see home games and I can get it on my telly so don’t need to be bothered balancing laptops, tablets, etc. Why can’t we get away games (streams tend to be shite). RTV cover all games, I think, so why can we not get these. Don’t know if there are sfa rules, or we might have to pay home team, but get it done. I,ll gladly pay a few quid whilst realising the sheep, et al, are benefitting. Who gives a shit. I’ve, like all you guys, have paid out hundreds, if not thousands , to support our club. Fucking go the full mile and help us.

2 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

I renewed. Was never an option not to. Missed most of last season due to illness but still renewed. It’s in our make up. I, however, do think the club could do a bit more for us season ticket holders. We get to see home games and I can get it on my telly so don’t need to be bothered balancing laptops, tablets, etc. Why can’t we get away games (streams tend to be shite). RTV cover all games, I think, so why can we not get these. Don’t know if there are sfa rules, or we might have to pay home team, but get it done. I,ll gladly pay a few quid whilst realising the sheep, et al, are benefitting. Who gives a shit. I’ve, like all you guys, have paid out hundreds, if not thousands , to support our club. Fucking go the full mile and help us.

The tv companies have the rights to our away games that’s why the club can’t show them, would be nice though 

10 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

The tv companies have the rights to our away games that’s why the club can’t show them, would be nice though 

I thought that might be case but work a deal.  Think about the fans.  The tv companies need us as well. I’m just ranting and looking for Eutopia. All clubs should be looking for best for fans.

56 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What do you think will happen? What do you think should happen? How do you resolve it all so that everyone gets value for what they pay compared to others, and the money the club gets is optimised?

What do I think will happen - the club will continue bleed the supporters dry - MyGers, pay to go on a waiting list, blackmailed into taking RTV, 

What do I think should happen - no one should be allowed back into  Ibrox  ( and I include this farce with hospitality ) until everyone's allowed in. Non season ticket holders should be charged at least £20 to view the games.

Don't know if this would resolve it but would make me feel a lot better - over to you

9 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

I thought that might be case but work a deal.  Think about the fans.  The tv companies need us as well. I’m just ranting and looking for Eutopia. All clubs should be looking for best for fans.

Tv companies don’t give a fuck about us sadly, probably don’t need us as much as you think. 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

People can spin it anyway they want truth is at current PPV price or the 3 games in August for £27 season ticket holders are been taken for a ride.

Mental £27 for 3 games in August ST holders are paying that for Sunday's game alone. 

59 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

What do I think will happen - the club will continue bleed the supporters dry - MyGers, pay to go on a waiting list, blackmailed into taking RTV, 

What do I think should happen - no one should be allowed back into  Ibrox  ( and I include this farce with hospitality ) until everyone's allowed in. Non season ticket holders should be charged at least £20 to view the games.

Don't know if this would resolve it but would make me feel a lot better - over to you

Bleed the support dry by offering things folk freely buy and are under no obligation. Good start.  

You want us to potentially be without any fans whilst others have theirs. So detrimental to the team and penalising those who want to go support their team. You also want to deny a valuable revenue income in hospitality to the further financial detriment.

We sold STs to get the money needed to allow us to function and plan. Some pay more than you or I but you don't seem bothered by how unfair it all is on them. I digress. After ST monies secured the club looked at additional revenue streams, ie non ST holder rtv streams. I want the club to optimise sales from that. If its 10, 20, 28 pounds then fine whatever. I dont want them to reduce revenue cos I'm going to be upset others paying less (there's that disparity issue again), and assume a tenner to have been deemed the optimum figure to maximise sales.

Mygers id have liked delayed but agree in principle, though points allocation imbalanced and needs sorted.

If I was most concerned about money, or thinking aspects were unfair to me personally, I'd cancel my ST, or not buy into the cccs scheme or mygers. I'm not, I actually want the club to be as financially strong as possible not only to cope with pandemic but to challenge in the league.

I hope all supporters get streams at the same price for non spfl games, ie Cup games. If the club want to take payment off my cccs I'll let them, even if more than I'd pay for a stream link. Because we're needing money still coming in or there'll be a shortfall versus last years income but still many costs to pay. And possible to the harm of our league challenge.

I've yet to see anyone reduce their expectations for this season but we know our revenue streams are reducing due to covid. Hopefully the castore deal plugs some of the shortfall. I think fans have been loyal, very loyal, but I also think theres a fair bit of moaning due to folk having issues with the Board that they'll use the club (a business) trying to boost income from fans (customers) as a huge negative.

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Bleed the club dry by offering things folk freely buy and are under no obligation. Good start.  

You want us to potentially be without any fans whilst others have theirs. So detrimental to the team and penalising those who want to go support their team. You also want to deny a valuable revenue income in hospitality to the further financial detriment.

We sold STs to get the money needed to allow us to function and plan. Some pay more than you or I but you don't seem bothered by how unfair it all is on them. I digress. After ST monies secured the club looked at additional revenue streams, ie non ST holder rtv streams. I want the club to optimise sales from that. If its 10, 20, 28 pounds then fine whatever. I dont want them to reduce revenue cos I'm going to be upset others paying less (there's that disparity issue again), and assume a tenner to have been deemed the optimum figure to maximise sales.

Mygers id have liked delayed but agree in principle, though points allocation imbalanced and needs sorted.

If I was most concerned about money, or thinking aspects were unfair to me personally, I'd cancel my ST, or not buy into the cccs scheme or mygers. I'm not, I actually want the club to be as financially strong as possible not only to cope with pandemic but to challenge in the league.

I hope all supporters get streams at the same price for non spfl games, ie Cup games. If the club want to take payment off my cccs I'll let them, even if more than I'd pay for a stream link. Because we're needing money still coming in or there'll be a shortfall versus last years income but still many costs to pay. And possible to the harm of our league challenge.

I've yet to see anyone reduce their expectations for this season but we know our revenue streams are reducing due to covid. Hopefully the castore deal plugs some of the shortfall. I think fans have been loyal, very loyal, but I also think theres a fair bit of moaning due to folk having issues with the Board that they'll use the club (a business) trying to boost income from fans (customers) as a huge negative.

Got as far as " bleed the club dry " then just ignored the rest

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Bleed the club dry by offering things folk freely buy and are under no obligation. Good start.  

If the club take payment for the cup games that’s still you watching it on the lap top for free tho isn’t mate ? that’s what your saying about season tickets, eg £17 for Forfar comes out your account for the betfred cup , you get a code you’ll still think that’s free 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

If the club take payment for the cup games that’s still you watching it on the lap top for free tho isn’t mate ? that’s what your saying about season tickets, eg £17 for Forfar comes out your account for the betfred cup , you get a code you’ll still think that’s free 

How's it free? Its not something I get as part of my ST, nor am I in Bar72 and get all free home games. So how I pay for it its still costing 17 quid or whatever. Its an adhoc event. I've not paid that upfront in the knowkedge I might not get to watch the game live or on a stream, and have little entitlement to seek recompense having willingly forked out under these conditions.

If you're bothered by the cup, cancel your cccs.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How's it free? Its not something I get as part of my ST, nor am I in Bar72 and get all free home games. So how I pay for it its still costing 17 quid or whatever. Its an adhoc event. I've not paid that upfront in the knowkedge I might not get to watch the game live or on a stream, and have little entitlement to seek recompense having willingly forked out under these conditions.

If you're bothered by the cup, cancel your cccs.

Exactly it’s not free neither is st Mirren Sunday for season ticket holders 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Exactly it’s not free neither is st Mirren Sunday for season ticket holders 

I expected nothing for my ST. Didn't know if I'd get to attend. Didn't know if I'd have to pay to join RTV to pay to watch games. So for me my ST reserved my seat for a season, and if we get back to ibrox gets me a seat. I wrote off 800 quid on that basis to support the club.

I now get to watch games at no adfitional cost which non ST holders are paying for. That to me is free. I get your logic to the contrary but don't personally agree. You're entitled to that opinion.

Rangers do not give a flying fuck about fans.

In my lifetime, Rangers have never given a flying fuck about fans and I doubt if they ever, ever will.

Rangers allow us repeatedly to be treated like animals at away grounds and do nothing about it. The food they serve at kiosks in Ibrox is revolting slop compared to many other grounds. Our shirts are vastly overpriced for often poor quality. There are many more examples.

And as for "MyGers" - the biggest rip off ever.

There are none so blind as those that choose not to see.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Rangers do not give a flying fuck about fans.

In my lifetime, Rangers have never given a flying fuck about fans and I doubt if they ever, ever will.

Rangers allow us repeatedly to be treated like animals at away grounds and do nothing about it. The food they serve at kiosks in Ibrox is revolting slop compared to many other grounds. Our shirts are vastly overpriced for often poor quality. There are many more examples.

And as for "MyGers" - the biggest rip off ever.

There are none so blind as those that choose not to see.

Pretty much agree with that 

It is very very hard for many bears to see past this board ,any board .And I respect their choice .However it’s my opinion .No title this year .And it will be a total game changer for them 

Archived