Ryan Jack

graeme_4

Isn’t good enough. Don't know if it’s the knee injury, but he’s getting worse and worse. 

Never our captain, despite the clamour to get it off Tav. 

Needs replaced and pushed onto the bench if we want the league title. Looked every bit an Aberdeen player since the turn of the year. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not gonna judge him on this game, or anyone really for the matter. 3-1 down on aggregate with the last leg all of 5 months ago. I can’t say I was expecting much.

Won the clubs POTY last year, deservingly so. Played well on Saturday though and likely will be fine for us when we are not up against teams of the quality of Leverkusen, especially With all the other circumstances.

Gerrard and a large section of the support seem to think the sun shines out his arse tbh.

For reasons unknown to me.

and that's not just tonight talking. I'm not too concerned at that, the tie was over before the ball was even kicked so it's not knee-jerk in regards that.

He's slow, negative, no real bite about him and little in the way of assists/goals.

The football is like a hot potato to him. He just recycles the ball the easiest way possible.

A coward is far too harsh a word to use for him but he's not one to step up and take any sort of responsibility - which is no good for someone in the heart of our engine room.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Somebody on here made a great point that we had spent, on transfer fees, 50k in total.

By fuck it shows.

I said on here we only needed a number 8 type - after past few games we need a CDM and a box to box midfielder.

ME!!!!😁😁😁😁

Joking aside when the step up is as high as tonight his limitations really shows

Aye ok, I'm sorry he doesnt pirouette pass 2 players every move, play 40 yard passes every attack and hit the top corner as the ball breaks from corners and attacks in the opposing goalmouth. He's the best player in his position in this league, apologise if he's not as good as players from the top 4 teams from Bundesliga, La liga etc. Calm down rocket, honestly. 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Gerrard and a large section of the support seem to think the sun shines out his arse tbh.

For reasons unknown to me.

and that's not just tonight talking. I'm not too concerned at that, the tie was over before the ball was even kicked so it's not knee-jerk in regards that.

He's slow, negative, no real bite about him and little in the way of assists/goals.

The football is like a hot potato to him. He just recycles the ball the easiest way possible.

A coward is far too harsh a word to use for him but he's not one to step up and take any sort of responsibility - which is no good for someone in the heart of our engine room.

I like Jack I'll be honest tho I don't know why that is perhaps its been conditioned over the banter years to accepting pish In the middle of the park. 

2 minutes ago, chic said:

Aye ok, I'm sorry he doesnt pirouette pass 2 players every move, play 40 yard passes every attack and hit the top corner as the ball breaks from corners and attacks in the opposing goalmouth. He's the best player in his position in this league, apologise if he's not as good as players from the top 4 teams from Bundesliga, La liga etc. Calm down rocket, honestly. 

Hi Ryan,

Safe flight home pal.

Archived