Ryan Jack

graeme_4

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

He’s still bang average in Scotland.

Is he fuck. 

He was probably at different points in the  season in the last couple of years, our most important player. At times we were loving what he was doing. 

Fair enough he's not consistent, which is shite for a CM, But in the SPL, played in the correct role, as good as anything else at that level.

In my opinion.

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Probably the worst player on the park tonight. 

So negative and either doesn’t have the ability or the mentality to be positive with the ball. 

Needs replaced pronto. 

He doesn’t have the ability.

Our midfield can’t see what’s ahead of them quickly enough and end up turning back or passing back continually. Jack & Davis can’t be starting the majority of games this year, Kamara is also similar.

They don’t have the drive, positivity. We can’t go out spending a fortune on the likes of Kent, Hagi, Roofe, Itten then have them playing in front of such a negative midfield.

Morelos money if he goes and getting rid of some of the deadwood and using it for a couple of midfielders could be the difference at the end of the season.

Actually I wouldn't be against us bringing in 2 CM of decent quality and ousting 2 of the 3 I mentioned. We could also be doing with someone thats better cover than fucking barker. Get him out my club he's absolutely fucking hopeless.

Think he’s trying to be like Davis and I don’t like it 

Looked good at the start of last season when he was getting more involved in the game but now he’s happy to pass backwards and sideways. Needs to take more responsibility 

He's more than capable to play in our team in the SPL but hinges on who plays alongside him. Been said in previous threads, he's dreadful when Davis plays with him but Leverkusen are on an entirely different level. 

Sadly, they are all too similar, neither Davis, Jack or Kamara are going to get around the park in a defensive role and then stooky one in from 20yards out  (cue Kamara's effort at the sheep on Saturday). 

8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

He looks the exact same against the 250k SPL players tbh mate.

At times in the last couple of years I reckon you've had your opinion swayed for periods.  He's looked class for 4 or 5 games, but for whatever reason has gone back into his shell and been bang average.

Not too sure if it's a mental thing but he's a player. 

6 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

He's pish in the SPL as well though!!

Pretty much hand in hand with every other player.

We do well, they all look good.

We play shite, they all are shite.

When he's good, he's good......

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

At times in the last couple of years I reckon you've had your opinion swayed for periods.  He's looked class for 4 or 5 games, but for whatever reason has gone back into his shell and been bang average.

Wonder if its anything to do with the style of play hes being asked to do by the manager ?

3 minutes ago, Number5 said:

I'm the first to admit mate (and have done so many, many times on here) that from August to December last season he was a class act and a totally different player.

However that's about 4-months out his whole career.

and the reason I say that was I never rated him at Aberdeen, I never rated him with us until August last year, even during his good spell last year I was wondering if it was just a good run of form and I sure as hell haven't rated him since December until now.

He's not a bad player, just very mediocre. 

You don't win leagues with Ryan Jack being your main man in your engine room. I'm not being hard on him, I'm just being (what I feel as) honest.

I like Jack and don't see that he cannot contribute a lot to the team this season, I agree we need a better player in beside him, Davis is done and Kamara is probably too similar.

I can see early on that Jack is now a player that most on RM want out of the team, I am not one of them at the moment. 

5 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Pretty much hand in hand with every other player.

We do well, they all look good.

We play shite, they all are shite.

When he's good, he's good......

Probably like some of the rest of the squad. Still trying to get over that bad dose of Dubaiitis!

27 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Missed kamara doing the leg work imo 

Kamara can be ok in Europe and Jack is needed in the PL where it becomes a battle at times . Not his best game tonight however . Mind you , no one was really up to it

Archived