Torobull

totobull

Sitting here enjoying the tin, result not too far from what I expected and unfortunately for me and I know we played a better team, I see another frustrating season ahead where we are struggling to break teams down. I’ve heard of Roofe but not Itten and I pray to god there brilliant for us, but at the moment it looks same o same oh🙁

6 minutes ago, totobull said:

Sitting here enjoying the tin, result not too far from what I expected and unfortunately for me and I know we played a better team, I see another frustrating season ahead where we are struggling to break teams down. I’ve heard of Roofe but not Itten and I pray to god there brilliant for us, but at the moment it looks same o same oh🙁

Mate you ever poked yer sister pulled yer finger out and aw you could smell was yer da?

6 minutes ago, totobull said:

:confused:

10 minutes ago, totobull said:

Thirty five posts since 2007 fuck sake you are worse than that other beast that masquerades as a Rangers man on here.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Thirty five posts since 2007 fuck sake you are worse than that other beast that masquerades as a Rangers man on here.

See this is why I shite it to post lol, am pish at it and always called a beast 😕 I will have to try better soz 😉

17 minutes ago, totobull said:

I toad a so

Archived