Them's the breaks, eh?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Anyone really shocked 

Not in the slightest.

What I cannot understand is why is the St Johnston one not being played  if these two are OK to go ahead. 

It seems St J are being penalised now for some reason. 

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Only the St Johnstone game has been called off. 

Next 2 games going ahead despite sheep missing 8 players. One of which is the taigs. 

It's to give St Johnstone a rest before playing us.

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not in the slightest.

What I cannot understand is why is the St Johnston one not being played  if these two are OK to go ahead. 

It seems St J are being penalised now for some reason. 

Postponed at the request of the Scottish government mate. 

I think SPFL would have went ahead if they could.

1 hour ago, Domthenbud said:

I’ve just started reading this thread so don’t know if this question has been answered. However, if their next game is postponed how can they definitively say the following games will be played?

They can’t and can still be cancelled, but common sense would say let the first game cancelled pass before cancelling any others.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Postponed at the request of the Scottish government mate. 

I think SPFL would have went ahead if they could.

:thumbup:

It still seems strange that one is being postponed and the others going ahead, why has the SG only taking the decision for one of them?? :unsure:

42 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It still seems strange that one is being postponed and the others going ahead, why has the SG only taking the decision for one of them?? :unsure:

How about Sturgeon is a control freak and this move maximises press coverage for her without doing too much financial damage to the game...

35 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

How about Sturgeon is a control freak and this move maximises press coverage for her without doing too much financial damage to the game...

That would not surprise me in the slightest with that shitebag. 

It just seems strange she would get involved in 'one game' when the self isolation covers 'three games' it makes no sense and St Johnstone is the team being penalised for nothing they have done. Fucking shambles if you ask me. 

1 hour ago, Fergie_6 said:

They can’t and can still be cancelled, but common sense would say let the first game cancelled pass before cancelling any others.

Common sense would say that due to this being the fault of the Aberdeen players, they should be made to forfeit the games rather than plunging other teams in to a fixture backlog.

6 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

Common sense would say that due to this being the fault of the Aberdeen players, they should be made to forfeit the games rather than plunging other teams in to a fixture backlog.

Bullshit they should be made to play it with whatever players don't have covid, wouldn't fancy Rangers forfeiting any game if shoe was on the other foot.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

SG should have no jurisdiction over individual football matches. They either allow football to be played and let football get on with it or pull the pin but they should have zero input or opinion on individual games - especially when that input creates a disadvantage for 9 out of 11 teams

4 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

SG should have no jurisdiction over individual football matches. They either allow football to be played and let football get on with it or pull the pin but they should have zero input or opinion on individual games - especially when that input creates a disadvantage for 9 out of 11 teams

I could not agree more with that. :thumbup:

McInnes said,

“The added matter for myself, having been at Aberdeen long enough, the players are very well aware that you don’t go over the door if you lose a game against Rangers. That for me has added a lot of anger and disappointment.

Lose to the bheasts as much as you can though you fuckin loser.

Thank fuck we never got this loser as a Manager.

2 minutes ago, Canabear said:

McInnes said,

“The added matter for myself, having been at Aberdeen long enough, the players are very well aware that you don’t go over the door if you lose a game against Rangers. That for me has added a lot of anger and disappointment.

Lose to the bheasts as much as you can though you fuckin loser.

Thank fuck we never got this loser as a Manager.

Did he honestly say that :lol:

Just now, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Not been on here in days. Any kind gentleman care to briefly explain what is going on here? Been in hospital and totally out the loop right now.

I'd just go back to hospital - you'll definitely be the better of it. Apart from that, I hope you're on the mend.

3 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Not been on here in days. Any kind gentleman care to briefly explain what is going on here? Been in hospital and totally out the loop right now.

8 Aberdeen players caught going out in a packed city centre nightspot (the city is riddled with the virus, also broken government guidelines regarding no of households), when they are under biosecurity protocols from the SPFL. Some of the players pick up the highly infectious virus afterwards.

Aberdeen now cannot play ST J and likely Hamilton as a result. Nicola Sturgeon spends her daily briefing today pounding the said brain-dead Aberdeen players, threatening to pull the plug on the season of there is a repeat from any side.

Archived