Sheffield Wednesday away

Essandoh

Second one was absolutely phenomenal. Songs, mates, drink and the polis were absolutely top notch. 

Taking poppers under RSC flags being a highlight. Also guy on my bus hit the absolute fear cause he couldn’t do a pish for 6 hour cause of the amount of gear he took 😂

12 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Outstanding

shame its a dying trend, only the lads at away games and travel in Europe who are the proper diehards/ old skool and many youth too. Specky Stewart Robertson the weasel would be cringing at watching these..... along beside the nany goats on here. Derby was my sheffield, back at Ted Mcminns testimonial.

Missed Sheffield twice, second time was in Afghanistan and clocked the videos my mates sent, well gutted lol 

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

shame its a dying trend, only the lads at away games and travel in Europe who are the proper diehards/ old skool and many youth too. Specky Stewart Robertson the weasel would be cringing at watching these..... along beside the nany goats on here. Derby was my sheffield, back at Ted Mcminns testimonial.

Missed Sheffield twice, second time was in Afghanistan and clocked the videos my mates sent, well gutted lol 

Derby was a fucking great day man. 

Archived