C-19 fixture reschedule

Blue_Devil

Apologies if this is elsewhere, but I can't see it.

Before anyone says "🐻 den" - this seriously affects our title push.

8 Aberdeen players miss 3 matches:

St Johnstone, Hamilton and celtic.

Only St Johnstone cancelled. "Scottish football's joint response group" insist the other 2 matches must go ahead.

I don't understand the logic of why that 1 game is different??

1 minute ago, Blue_Devil said:

Only St Johnstone cancelled. "Scottish football's joint response group" insist the other 2 matches must go ahead.

Look who the sheep play during that time.....there’s your answer

3 minutes ago, billscott said:

do you honestly think it makes any difference when aberdeen go to celtic park  they will get humped whenever they go there

Doesn’t matter what I think, it’s what lawell thinks.

Game up here is fucking rigged top to bottom, the scum can go for a new record score, goals are as good as points if we are neck and neck next may

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Makes no difference tbh. 

Not at the moment anyway.

2 points dropped now is the same as 2 dropped in the run in. We just don't know how critical it is yet, that doesn't change the reality.

1 minute ago, Blue_Devil said:

2 points dropped now is the same as 2 dropped in the run in. We just don't know how critical it is yet, that doesn't change the reality.

I'm confused here. Has it emerged that the game against celtic will be called off and celtic given an automatic 3-points or something? 

Or potentially postponed?

Even though I don't think either scenario will effect our title challenge - there's no way we should stand back and allow celtic being awarded 3-points if that's not the case for St Johnstone & Hamilton games. 

It would be just those cunts luck tbh and never under-estimate the cheats running our game to try it, but if it's just postponed then it's a non-issue for me.

26 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Doesn’t matter what I think, it’s what lawell thinks.

Game up here is fucking rigged top to bottom, the scum can go for a new record score, goals are as good as points if we are neck and neck next may

It will probably not matter what team the Sheep have at the piggery, BUT it would mean they (tarriers) would have a game to fit in later and could mean they are trailing us pints wise, two things that will be what they want to avoid I reckon. 

Paranoid loyal. :pipe:

39 minutes ago, Blue_Devil said:

All 3 games should be played, or all 3 games should be rearranged. There must be consistency. 

Personally, I would relegate the bastards and bring Hearts back up. That gives them until October to get their act together. Dumb cunts.

37 minutes ago, billscott said:

do you honestly think it makes any difference when aberdeen go to celtic park  they will get humped whenever they go there

That's not the point and didn't they win the last time they were there?

11 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Aberdeen would get thumped regardless but totally understand the frustration here....if I were St Johnstone I would be asking the question....the sceptic in me says if it were us the game would be postponed 

St Johnstone should be asking the question IF these games are allowed to be played.

Why are they being the only ones not getting a chance to play against a team with 8 first team squad out? 

I'll probably jinx this but i see no reason why we can't into the October League clash with the bheasts undefeated.

The only question could be goal difference between the two Clubs going into that clash because if their game against the sheep reserves gets the go ahead they'll do everything in their power to run up a cricket score against them so it'll be up to us to score as many as possible beforehand.

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

St Johnstone should be asking the question IF these games are allowed to be played.

Why are they being the only ones not getting a chance to play against a team with 8 first team squad out? 

Because there is a highly infectious virus on the go amoungst that squad. 

5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Because there is a highly infectious virus on the go amoungst that squad. 

But these players are self isolating for a period covering 3 games, why can one or maybe two be postponed but not the third ??

All I am looking for is fairness in this and at the moment it seems only St Johnstone will not get the chance to play against a very weakened Sheep team. 

Archived