Clive Tyldesley

PromDeAnglais

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Excellent first day on the job. 

few niggling issues like him being introduced as Clive tyldsdale and him saying Kent had done many good things for celtic. 

but other than that tremendous 

I heard that and was waiting for an apology that never came. :lol:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have given him it stinking for being too pro man u for my tastes in his old job.

But yeah he was excellent today. A few slips but he had researched well and I'm sure if he hangs around for when Ibrox is full then he will be a Ranger for life. 

We do need to be told the truth regards the missing crowd noise in the 2nd half from the Club though. 

I don't know what it is about him but I feel like he makes it feel like big time when he is commentating. Always know him for commentating on big games and whether its sportscene or Rangers tv usually its more amateur level cunts and it just feels shite.

16 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Kevin Thomson is only 36

Kevin Thomson is one of the best Colour analysts in the game today and imo a future Rangers Manager so it was great to hear him say during the commentary that he very much hoped to be standing where SG is one day.

His insight in to the game game and how it's played is a breathe of fresh air.

4 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

The entire RTV overhaul 2 thumbs up. Enjoyed the half time analysis, usually filled with absolute cringe interviews.

Or pre season one on one interviews replaying for the 30th time. Major step up in quality and brilliant to see and hear. Probably better than Skys coverage now after last weekends laughable attempts.

1 minute ago, Canabear said:

Kevin Thomson is one of the best Colour analysts in the game today and imo a future Rangers Manager so it was great to hear him say during the commentary that he very much hoped to be standing where SG is one day.

His insight in to the game game and how it's played is a breathe of fresh air.

He's very highly regarded by most if not all at the club. Definitely got something about him as a coach/manager.

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I have given him it stinking for being too pro man u for my tastes in his old job.

But yeah he was excellent today. A few slips but he had researched well and I'm sure if he hangs around for when Ibrox is full then he will be a Ranger for life. 

We do need to be told the truth regards the missing crowd noise in the 2nd half from the Club though. 

Think we all know the truth why the crowd sound was taken out, last time Jimmy Bell gets a hold of it for last minute editing :pipe:

Excellent today.  Really enjoyed it.  He got Kent and Jack mixed up a few times but a huge step up for the whole RTV setup.  Hopefully it stays when the fans are back but I can’t see it.  Imagine the revenue we could generate if we ditched the sky deal and just showed every match on a virtual season ticket.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

He's very highly regarded by most if not all at the club. Definitely got something about him as a coach/manager.

Never was a Rangers supporter growing up but his professionalism has shone through like a beacon and is very much a dedicated Rangers Man now.

I have the greatest of respect for how Kevin Thomson conducted himself as a Rangers player and now as a coach and like i said i firmly believe he will one day become the Manager of Rangers.

Archived