Clive Tyldesley

PromDeAnglais

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I am surprised we managed to get him aboard to be honest. Class act.

You can tell he is doing the job he loves and he seems to get more enthusiastic every season. 

Wish I was that happy in my job. Lucky cunt!

People & things of class stick together mate...

Just like scum stick together (Sutton/Lennon/Hartson & Scum FC)

I liked having a wee look at his notes, always wondered how commentators commentated on teams they couldn't have known much about, but then during the game they seemed like they did.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

People & things of class stick together mate...

Just like scum stick together (Sutton/Lennon/Hartson & Scum FC)

I liked having a wee look at his notes, always wondered how commentators commentated on teams they couldn't have known much about, but then during the game they seemed like they did.

He knows his football.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He knows his football.

He certainly does.

When I saw the Rangers post on twitter about him I was kind of shocked when I seen his face, I always imagined he looked like someone else :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Not really his biggest fan generally but he's been pretty good in the games he's done do far. No doubting he's an extremely well prepared, thoroughly professional guy and he's certainly not dropped his standards coming here. 

I would ike to see a change in the RTV coverage though. I think Kevin Thomson is a decent pundit and was a breathe of fresh air on BT amongst some absolute clowns like Stewart and Sutton. I just don't know if he's got the charisma for a colour commentator though. No idea if we'd consider it but a switch of positions between KT and Mccann would be well worth a shot in my opinion. Neil's arguably the best talker in Scottish football at the moment and I'd love to hear his thoughts, especially the more tactical side of the things, during the game rather just discussing a couple of points at half time. 

And my only other gripe from yesterday is that we didn't hear enough from Walter. If you get a man like that in you want to hear what he's got to say. I'd have given Alex Rae the day off and split the air time between Neil and Walter instead of 3 of them. 

9 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

And my only other gripe from yesterday is that we didn't hear enough from Walter. If you get a man like that in you want to hear what he's got to say. I'd have given Alex Rae the day off and split the air time between Neil and Walter instead of 3 of them. 

I though wee McCann went over the score yesterday tbh 

Just now, RockwellGers said:

I feel like it went down well coming from Clive but who knows, that could be a menacing smile 

do you think a manager like walter in his prime would go down well with todays players?

i think he'd still be a great manager but i get the feeling he'd have to tone things down a bit for the snowflakes :lol:

34 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Not really his biggest fan generally but he's been pretty good in the games he's done do far. No doubting he's an extremely well prepared, thoroughly professional guy and he's certainly not dropped his standards coming here. 

I would ike to see a change in the RTV coverage though. I think Kevin Thomson is a decent pundit and was a breathe of fresh air on BT amongst some absolute clowns like Stewart and Sutton. I just don't know if he's got the charisma for a colour commentator though. No idea if we'd consider it but a switch of positions between KT and Mccann would be well worth a shot in my opinion. Neil's arguably the best talker in Scottish football at the moment and I'd love to hear his thoughts, especially the more tactical side of the things, during the game rather just discussing a couple of points at half time. 

Thought at one point Walter was going to ask him to give it a break :lol:

Archived