Clive Tyldesley

PromDeAnglais

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Never got the adulation for this guy , hes 66 and nobody else would give him a job thats why he took it.

Hate to think of the amount of cash we are blowing on him.........

This is pish, I’m sure he wasn’t long released from itv when he he started with us, he was hardly likely to get one straight away considering most leagues were delayed in starting their seasons.

just another clown moaning about fuck all 

I think we’re missing the bigger picture here. 

Tyldsley is just being honest. Exactly as he’s said he will be in his commentary and not just a fan with a mic.

The problem is that his association with Rangers has brought him so much grief that he has had to come out and make that statement. 

Sadly just another example of the acceptance that it’s ok to target all things Rangers.

Guys a wank.  His wee wanky "i mean i should be doing the champions league" video when he got the bullet was a measure of the guy. Hes been at umpteen showpiece games and instead of going"fuck it, that was a right turn i got there" he bitched like a wee lassie

I just don't get anyone that slaughters Tom Miller myself . He is a bear and gives a fuck about our club . He is not Clive , nor never will be

Yet I just don't see the need to slaughter any of them ffs . They are only commentators

Bet you guys would be happy with Andy Walker on :lol:

Funniest thing is if big Clive was jumping about giving it ‘we ur a peepul’ the same folk moaning like fuck would say he’s a fraud and just after his slice of the blue pound 😂

No pleasing somecunts.

Hes good at what he does, is a household name and brings a fresh air of professionalism around our product.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I just don't get anyone that slaughters Tom Miller myself . He is a bear and gives a fuck about our club . He is not Clive , nor never will be

Yet I just don't see the need to slaughter any of them ffs . They are only commentators

Tom Miller is painful to listen to, Tyldesley is in a different league altogether, don't give a rats arse if he's one of us or not. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Tom Miller is painful to listen to, Tyldesley is in a different league altogether, don't give a rats arse if he's one of us or not. 

I disagree . In a few months . There will be people on here saying Tyldesley is painful to listen too

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think Tom's more for young bears tbh, that's why I don't really have anything against the chap. I just kind of zone out when he's talking tbh, the constant shite jokes are enough to make me think I'm actually funny.

If David Brent wasn't in an office but brought up as a Gers fan and given a commentary job I don't think he'd sound too dissimilar to Tom.

40 minutes ago, Swally said:

I think Tom's more for young bears tbh, that's why I don't really have anything against the chap. I just kind of zone out when he's talking tbh, the constant shite jokes are enough to make me think I'm actually funny.

If David Brent wasn't in an office but brought up as a Gers fan and given a commentary job I don't think he'd sound too dissimilar to Tom.

Agree mate . I agree with your post . It gets irritating but i never hate the guy . I couldn't imagine how hard it is to do that job 

Archived