Official Rangers vs St Johnstone Match Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I would assume we’ll be without big Clive tomorrow seeing as we’re clashing with the Champions League.

Does he do Bt commentary? I know he did ITV and they ended his contract but can’t remember hearing him on BT

On 09/08/2020 at 21:55, Rangers_no1 said:

Way Livi have started, should be fine.

Don’t think form or scouting is up to much when it comes to us. Livi will not play like they have the last two games against us.

We should steamroll them, aye, but it’s their cup final playing us and they’ll do everything they can to take points from us.

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We need better than Kamara. He’s no very good tbh.  I’d like to see Arfield in beside Jack. But that’s not a long term solution.  

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Jack has also been rotten since January 

Jack and Arfield are worse than Kamara this season. 

People not actually taking on what’s happening and just going on what the narrative has become. 

Kamara has been good this season so far. Sorely missed against Leverkusen. 

26 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Jack and Arfield are worse than Kamara this season. 

People not actually taking on what’s happening and just going on what the narrative has become. 

Kamara has been good this season so far. Sorely missed against Leverkusen. 

Still not a fan of Kamara always feel like it’s a matter of time before he makes a big mistake,  he’s like a rabbit in the headlights at times but he has been better than Jack so far this season, think Kamara might be one of the ones that benefits most from there being no fans at Ibrox just now. 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Jack has also been rotten since January 

Yes but Jack on form is excellent, we have seen him many times boss the midfield 

Kamara  on form still looks poor. His decision making, reaction times and ability to read the game are all inept. He’s one I’d be glad we shifted on, although I’ve a feeling SG likes him. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

We need better than Kamara. He’s no very good tbh.  I’d like to see Arfield in beside Jack. But that’s not a long term solution.  

We need goals from midfield and Arfield will score more but will Kamara create more?

I'll go for Arfield

9 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

Wonder if we will even have this game now thanks to they cunts

As I said in the THEM thread, Sturgeon will be all over this like a rash, she is desperate to deflect from the exams disgrace and the increasing anger over the Hate Bill. No surprise at all if the season is nixed.

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

As I said in the THEM thread, Sturgeon will be all over this like a rash, she is desperate to deflect from the exams disgrace and the increasing anger over the Hate Bill. No surprise at all if the season is nixed.

It will bring shock to world football if its stopped also we will be on every sports news channel all over Europe. She would love that the wee Hitler that she is.

Archived