Official Rangers vs St Johnstone Match Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a good win considering the problems St Johnstone normally cause us.  Became like a training game in the second half which isn't surprising as subs were made and St Johnstone just stopped trying to attack and decided just to kick us.... which in a way is good practice since most teams will be doing that throughout the season.

10 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Agree with everything apart from the bit about Goldson. Guy has been great since the start of the season. Dunno how you can pull up Goldson tonight when Balogun had a very nervy moment.

Give it time. I'm telling you, the guy will cost us. I can see it a mile away. If I'm wrong then brilliant but I don't trust him at all. Balogun and Helander are far superior. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Give it time. I'm telling you, the guy will cost us. I can see it a mile away. If I'm wrong then brilliant but I don't trust him at all. Balogun and Helander are far superior. 

His mistake at Hamilton is haunting, but he has done fuck all wrong this season mate.

Helanders showing of pace was down to a goldson fuck up, then within minutes he's caught on the ball coming out from the back

He's a diddy

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I agree. I think SG wants that too, he's said that a good few times since coming in.

Edit: he said we were poor at 3 up.

Good to hear . I think we missed an opportunity here , hopefully it's a lesson learned for the future . 

Probably save his biggest error to gift a goal to the scum like he did at Ibrox last year 

Archived