Official Rangers vs St Johnstone Match Thread

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Well blame the team for not going there then cause it was an easy header!

Blame the team for not being at the front post due to Tav's inability to make it further than that. That's some fucking brilliant logic, that. :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, King Jela said:

Blame the team for not being at the front post due to Tav's inability to make it further than that. That's some fucking brilliant logic, that. :lol:

I think you will lose the logic argument calling for Tav to be taken off corners due to a game where we scored from one of his corners.

Weren't totally comfortable until the goal, what a goal btw. After that it was never in doubt. 2nd n 3rd scored at prefect times. Again we seemed to think 3 was enough, made big changes n eased off, id like to see us more ruthless. 

Keeper 2 decent saves. 

Helander looked solid 

Barasic class throughout 

Aribo Kent hagi, a wee bit meh 

Another 3 points, another clean sheet and and another game in 2nd gear, I'll take it 

29 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Winnings banked mate 

Not a word for a week .Still don’t know what they are playing at 

That’s the main thing while you get it sorted out!

Hope you get a swifter resolution....

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

90% pass accuracy is tremendous, same as Sunday v St Mirren 👍

and no bookings as well as clean sheet haha :) More passes this time though and fouls...well if some were actually fouls. Ref was very shady tonight...especially the reds that should have been called. 

We all would take 9 points and no goals conceded before the season started.   Lots of work to do get us looking sharp and to get the new signings up to speed.   Looking positive so far, on to Livi and hopefully another 3 points to put us 8 points clear of the scum. 

I'd like to give McLaughlin some praise as well, he may not reach the standards of McGregor but he kept us in it at 0 - 0 and made another good save in the second half.

Would have no worries about him coming in for more important games.

As most have said it wasn't the greatest performance but I'm delighted with the result.

Great to be able to take some of our top boys off after the hour ready for Sunday. 

That St Johnstone are a bunch of dirty bastards btw.

2 minutes ago, Vision said:

I'd like to give McLaughlin some praise as well, he may not reach the standards of McGregor but he kept us in it at 0 - 0 and made another good save in the second half.

Would have no worries about him coming in for more important games.

Seems a solid deputy and i'm more confident with McLaughlin coming for cross balls rather than McGregor. 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Really poor tonight but 3points and onto Sunday

It's been a strange start, 3 clean sheets and maximum points without playing particularly well.  Barisic free kick tonight was crucial as we were looking pedestrian and  creating very little. 

42 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

At 3-0 up isn't that when young Patterson should be getting much needed game time? 

Gerrard needs to end his love affair with Davis because he offers nothing. Does he get game time because of his wages? Either way, it was a contract extension that should never have been given.

Never liked Itten's YouTube reel and I've still to see anything special.

There is a special talent in Roofe but he is weeks away from match fitness.

Happy to be top of the league. That's all that matters.

Never liked his YouTube reel 😂

Archived