Keep Winning

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

That's all we need to do.

If we win our games, then we put pressure on them. I don't care how we play, just win.

A nice bonus today - 2 points clear. Let's make it 3/3 wins on Wednesday 👏

P.S. I hope Morelos stays, and not just for my username. 

sure :sarcasm:

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

That's all we need to do.

If we win our games, then we put pressure on them. I don't care how we play, just win.

A nice bonus today - 2 points clear. Let's make it 3/3 wins on Wednesday 👏

P.S. I hope Morelos stays, and not just for my username. 

My thoughts too just hope Tav and the team embrace the challenge now, usually when we get ahead we can't wait to fuck it up the next chance we get, hopefully not this time.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1 game at a time. We can't control their results, we can and must just keep focusing on our next game, and winning.

Had worse Sundays though 😁

This. I know some of the interviews with our 9IAR squad mentioned going for 10 was unbelievable pressure. The pressure is all on them this season. How will they respond? They will get a lot of criticism after today but we have to forget about them. We just have to keep winning. 

We've got a lead in the table now we have to go on a winning run at least up until the game at their midden. 

Happened all too often in previous seasons we go top then chuck it away in no time. 

Let's put serious pressure on them for a change and see how they handle it. 

A good day at the office all round.

New lads look good. Alfie throws the cat among the pigeons with two goals. A good dilemma to have.

The player movement going forward is a joy.

We are slicker than last season. Players looking more at ease with themselves.

Pass marks for everyone.

Just add a few more goals to our efforts, we send a message and put the scum under pressure.

20 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We've got a lead in the table now we have to go on a winning run at least up until the game at their midden. 

Happened all too often in previous seasons we go top then chuck it away in no time. 

It's how we manage pressure that worries me more than them managing pressure, we seem to shite ourselves at the chance of success, that worries me. 

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Zero fucks about putting pressure on them. Concentrate on us and us alone. Walter gave zero fucks about them and we should do the same. 

We’ve been handed a massive initiative early on in the season and there’s absolutely no reason why we can’t win every game until the first OF game 

If we’re serious about winning this league we need to be beyond the point where a trip to Livi, Hibs or Motherwell is concerning 

Archived