Steven Gerrard - Post Match Reaction

Laudrup1984

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Who would you have brought off instead?

Keep Jack on take Kamara off for Itten and move him up front similar to what we were doing with Kamberi. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You've really grown into one moany cunt man when it comes to Gerrard.

The man's admitted himself he'd like more goals so why bring on the likes of Arfield and Davis who slow the game right down to a crawl, happens everytime. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Whatever moaning noise there is in the background surely there must be finally praise for playing Hagi through the middle? 

The interchanging between him, Kent and Aribo could cause teams all sorts of bother this season. 

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You've really grown into one moany cunt man when it comes to Gerrard.

He’s a good cunt, and die hard like the rest. hes came in to this season wanting more mate, I’ve actually noticed him compliment some of the areas he was addressing pre season that seemed improved.

trust me mate he will be the first one behind us on our way. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Keep Jack on take Kamara off for Itten and move him up front similar to what we were doing with Kamberi. 

The man's admitted himself he'd like more goals so why bring on the likes of Arfield and Davis who slow the game right down to a crawl, happens everytime. 

Just the one sub then? 

Being honest I always thought it was Gerrard that wanted us to walk the ball into the net. Good to see it isn’t. But bringing on a big striker and we stop whipping balls into the box is crazy. By all accounts he’s good in the air. 

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Just the one sub then? 

The rest were like for like, Bassey - Barisic, Barker - Kent.

Would've brought Jones on instead of Arfield as its more options going forward instead of having another two players in the middle playing sideways passes constantly. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

He’s a good cunt, and die hard like the rest. hes came in to this season wanting more mate, I’ve actually noticed him compliment some of the areas he was addressing pre season that seemed improved.

trust me mate he will be the first one behind us on our way. 

He is (more was) a good poster and is obviously a die hard but all I've seen from BridgeisBlue is negative post after negative post.

Some of them I don't necessarily disagree with but the general feeling I get is it's become nit-picking for faults. Win 2-0 v Lyon, 'aye, that's all well and good but wait til we play the park the bus teams'. Beat a park the bus team 3-0, 'aye, but he should have gone with 6 up front in the last half hour to win by five'.

He really does speak well. He has been more passionate this season on when he speaks about Rangers as a club. His interview going into Thursdays game he was saying we are Rangers and as long as you wear that badge you never give up and this interview hes going we are Rangers we should have international players and depth in our squad  yes I know it's easy to talk good but I really do think he is the man to bring 55 home 

16 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He is (more was) a good poster and is obviously a die hard but all I've seen from BridgeisBlue is negative post after negative post.

Some of them I don't necessarily disagree with but the general feeling I get is it's become nit-picking for faults. Win 2-0 v Lyon, 'aye, that's all well and good but wait til we play the park the bus teams'. Beat a park the bus team 3-0, 'aye, but he should have gone with 6 up front in the last half hour to win by five'.

Lyon was a friendly ffs :lol:

So trying to score more goals is being negative now? We don't batter teams enough at home and it's about time it changed. 

15 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

He really does speak well. He has been more passionate this season on when he speaks about Rangers as a club. His interview going into Thursdays game he was saying we are Rangers and as long as you wear that badge you never give up and this interview hes going we are Rangers we should have international players and depth in our squad  yes I know it's easy to talk good but I really do think he is the man to bring 55 home 

I really hope you're right because if he can't we could be fucked for years.

Archived