New Laudrup montage

RDB14

Was messing around on YouTube and stumbled across a new Laudrup montage from last month.  I was just getting old enough to enjoy football when Brian signed, had his video and watched plenty of his games but this video is the best I have seen... 24 solid minutes of him just ripping teams apart.  Some footage I had never seen before. 

I love that we got to enjoy him in our team but the selfish part of me wishes he had been around longer - either joining earlier or staying around longer.  Can only imagine the damage he could have caused in the Advocaat team.

35 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

Unbelievable talent - as soon as he got that ball, it was stuck to his feet, until it went into the net.

Wonder what his valuation would be today 100 million ?

That would only get you his right foot. 

Laudrup for me =  :love:

5 hours ago, RDB14 said:

Was messing around on YouTube and stumbled across a new Laudrup montage from last month.  I was just getting old enough to enjoy football when Brian signed, had his video and watched plenty of his games but this video is the best I have seen... 24 solid minutes of him just ripping teams apart.  Some footage I had never seen before. 

I love that we got to enjoy him in our team but the selfish part of me wishes he had been around longer - either joining earlier or staying around longer.  Can only imagine the damage he could have caused in the Advocaat team.

24 minutes of absolute pleasure.

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I said it on here a couple of weeks back - the best footballer to play for us in my lifetime. 

I doubt we will get one equal to or better for the rest of my life either.

I’ll go one further in case it needs clarified  

Best footballer to play in Scotland in my lifetime. 

Archived