League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not even got it? Why is this a league problem now yet when Aberdeen broke rules and ended up with players testing positive it only affected them? 

If they're gonna suspend the league, BOTH clubs should be absolutely hammered for bringing the game into disrepute with their own stupidity.

He should be fined and banned for 5 games.

6 points docked and kicked out of Europe.

Or more than likely, stop the whole of Scottish football while those cunts isolate for 14 days and then maybe another 2 weeks to get their fitness back.

scrap the league and shared title between us and the junkies? lol. we get #55 and they get #5

or we get into 1st place and they scrap it. surely they'll award us the title! 

/s incase it was needed. wouldn't want to share a title with those spoon burners and if we're sitting 1st it'll just be suspended.

I would be surprised if the game was paused.

It's just a standard response/thought IMO, and it makes a good headline.

Sturgeon is always saying 'oh I'm not afraid to put a stop to this if people don't follow the rules' for this, that and the other. In reality I don't think one guys stupidity should punish everyone. Punish the player and club involved, just like Aberdeen.

If breaches continue to happen though then a pause may happen.

14 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

He's not even got it? Why is this a league problem now yet when Aberdeen broke rules and ended up with players testing positive it only affected them? 

If they're gonna suspend the league, BOTH clubs should be absolutely hammered for bringing the game into disrepute with their own stupidity.

Aberdeen have to play games with a decimated squad, yet the filth may force a pause allowing any infected players to recover? That stinks to high heaven.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Sturgeon is always saying 'oh I'm not afraid to put a stop to this if people don't follow the rules' for this, that and the other. In reality I don't think one guys stupidity should punish everyone. Punish the player and club involved, just like Aberdeen.

Thing about Sturgeon though is that this is her ‘flexing’ her authority with a national audience, Whether she does it or not is another matter but she gets front news headlines for just airing the idea. I’m more interested in to looking if they are forced to carry out the official quarantine protocol and if so apart from SPFL business, how their ‘gravy train’ CL tie will be effected, surely a forfeit?

They all went mental about our b team playing Dundee United in a pre season friendly, will be interesting to see the reaction to a player blatantly travelling to another country, defying government rules and then playing in a match where he actively knew he could be a public health risk to all the players and staff in the stadium. Whos on the spfl board again? :hmmm:oh yeah thats right.... 

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

And distracting from yet another Scottish education fiasco, handy

Just now, Robmc1 said:

Thing about Sturgeon though is that this is her ‘flexing’ her authority with a national audience, Whether she does it or not is another matter but she gets front news headlines for just airing the idea. I’m more interested in to looking if they are forced to carry out the official quarantine protocol and if so apart from SPFL business, how their ‘gravy train’ CL tie will be effected, surely a forfeit?

The only good thing with this, schools, the exams, nursing homes, Nike, Covid, apologies, failures etc., she's starting to slowly piss more people off so every cloud. That's for another thread though! No matter what she does next many are going to be very unhappy!

Europe is an interesting one. You can't pause our league but not Europe! Today will be a fascinating day.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Surely that scum player was ineligible for the Killie game but they fielded him anyway.

Killie can surely appeal and ask for a 3-0 victory.

Legia ? 

Spot on. And yet all they get is games postponed so they don’t have to play with a player out isolating and still get to play their CL game. Corrupt to the fucking core.

No way it’ll happen. 

They couldn’t possibly suspend the league because of them, but let them play a CL qualifier. 

Sturgeon would alienate at least 30% of her  horrible cult, taking away the one thing that means more to them than being a republic. 

All just click bait articles and muscle flexing. 

Archived