League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

29 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

scrap the league and shared title between us and the junkies? lol. we get #55 and they get #5

or we get into 1st place and they scrap it. surely they'll award us the title! 

/s incase it was needed. wouldn't want to share a title with those spoon burners and if we're sitting 1st it'll just be suspended.

Would not even accept that tbh. 

Would rather we won it not gifted it like those cunts. Void it as a DNF.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tosh8 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Lemmon sent him away to Spain to get the league paused! cause his team are gash and he needs new signings, Bolingoli is a biobomb!

They must have known where he was and insisted on his return that he went into isolation. They acted above the law and should be appropriately punished. I won't hold my breath though.

Hold on a second 2 beast players break rules. They also drop points and are under pressure going into nxt game and the scottish government are considering suspending scottish football. Fuck very convenient. 

Something very fishy about this.  if this was Rangers players we would have got docked points.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Not getting the glee from some Rangers fans about this. 

The league be paused / ended benefits no one expect them. 

I’ll be gutted if it’s the case. 

They’ve been losing players whilst we’ve been increasing them. When the like of Humza Useless starts tweeting showing his support for the season being paused then you know what football team it helps. 

Aberdeen players were daft going to the pub but at the time there was no Corona virus epidemic and it was allowed by the general public. The cunts player went to Spain knowing that the country is currently being advised essential travel only with a 14 days quarantine period on return. This is not a comparable situation whatsoever. 

Makes zero sense to pause the league for the teams that aren’t breaking the rules. 

Just creating a fixture backlog for all, rather than a couple of clubs. 

Surely a final warning from Gov to the SPFL, suspension of games that can’t be played and increased sanctions for the next offender is the best way forward. 

I shall await Sturgeon's statement with more interest. She tore into the sheep for players going for a post match drink.

Now two clear violations of the rules. One for throwing a party and the other for failing to isolate after a return from Spain. 

To have any credibility she must get stuck into the scum. 

31 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No way it’ll happen. 

They couldn’t possibly suspend the league because of them, but let them play a CL qualifier. 

Sturgeon would alienate at least 30% of her  horrible cult, taking away the one thing that means more to them than being a republic. 

All just click bait articles and muscle flexing. 

This! 

From FF...

Very latest.
Joe Fitzpatrick, Minister for support has met with Doncaster and is en route to meet Sturgeon. Doncaster suggested compromise of celtic and Aberdeen games being postponed, Fitzpatrick putting that to FM right now.
Could be overruled as they are under P due to exam fiasco.

53 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I would be surprised if the game was paused.

It's just a standard response/thought IMO, and it makes a good headline.

Sturgeon is always saying 'oh I'm not afraid to put a stop to this if people don't follow the rules' for this, that and the other. In reality I don't think one guys stupidity should punish everyone. Punish the player and club involved, just like Aberdeen.

If breaches continue to happen though then a pause may happen.

That might be too much like common sense for her, but I agree that is how it should be done.

Archived