League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Suspending the league for a month is fucking disgraceful. 

A complete and utter joke. Why should the rest of the league be punished.

It should be scum fc and Aberdeen having games postponed and then punished for failing to control their players.  Forfeit shouldn't be off the table. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I missing something here - player goes to Spain, celtic know were he has been, they let him integrate with squad / play him inside the quarantine period.  

it's their issue, they should be hammered - 12 point deduction, 3-0 loss to killie and next 3 matches suspended ith a final warning they will be kicked out for rest of season for breaking the rules.

why should rest of scottish football suffer because of them.  

Just now, raging blue 1972 said:

Am I missing something here - player goes to Spain, celtic know were he has been, they let him integrate with squad / play him inside the quarantine period.  

it's their issue, they should be hammered - 12 point deduction, 3-0 loss to killie and next 3 matches suspended ith a final warning they will be kicked out for rest of season for breaking the rules.

why should rest of scottish football suffer because of them.  

I hope we come out with a statement. 

We should rally the rest of the league to collectively come together if they go ahead with pausing the league.

32 minutes ago, Malvern said:

celtic FC said a full investigation was under way into the incident.

That going to be one of those secret internal ones that no cunt finds out about?

RESULT: Bolingoli to be re-named ..... St Boli of Calton

11 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

I hope we come out with a statement. 

We should rally the rest of the league to collectively come together if they go ahead with pausing the league.

We don't want the club releasing any fucking statement about this. The whole Morelos/Goldson/BLM statement should've put everyone off the club releasing a statement about anything. Probably end up looking like blaming us for the tarrier player fucking up.

Seems to me they could just not let Celtic or Aberdeen play for a fortnight and then it’ll all be fine. 

Rearrange the fixtures so that the teams each of them were due to play for the impacted match days play each other instead. Aberdeen and Celtic can argue the toss over where they have room to rearrange the games against one another.

Why should it be paused? Make Aberdeen and celtic either play with depleted squads or have them forfeit with default 3-0 wins awarded 

sick of everything getting give to/moved to accommodate these cunts 

if it was us, rest assured we’d be getting 3-0’s against us for forthcoming fixtures without a whimper of a fight from our lot 

Stopping it now feels extremely brash. A last warning and introduction of bans or point deductions or another form of serious punishment should be enough and then talk again about stopping the season if it continues 

Archived