Racist abuse of Morelos YET AGAIN!!

WCPRANGERS1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

@Louden_Greg are Rangers aware of this and what are they planning to do about it? given the lack of action to the last incident I would hope they are going to follow this up 

Pretty sure the last time the papers and BBC were making it out as if was us that was racially abusing our own player due to the wording of the statement from the club.

I wonder if the Sun will do another ‘protect our players’ article with regards to the racial abuse Alfie is getting.

Another thing it’s the media that are to blame for this whole thing as the abuse they give Alfie makes it out as if it’s ok. Cunts like Provan, Leckie and that potholed faced cunt  Keith Jackson are firmly to blame for the abuse he gets. I also seen that fat cunt Alan Rough slaughtering Gerrard and Alfie yesterday. The prick said something  along the lines of “if Morelos’ head gets turned anymore his head will spin and fall off”. Then you had Peter McGuire, Darren Jackson and Hugh Macdonald all pudding themselves laughing like fuck.

Can you imagine Edouard getting that kind of abuse or even any negative comments about him?

No neither can I.

I may be wrong here but I'm pretty sure after the sinclair incident at Ibrox, players from clubs in the top flight all had the show racism the red card stuff in the following match. I do know that organisation and all and sundry condemned it and did so for quite a length of time.

That was ONE incident. Compare that to how many times this happens to Alfredo, it's an absolute disgrace that this country stays silent because of the football team he plays for.

20 minutes ago, bornabear said:

SLY TV are worse than the BBC  for me mate.

Getting that way mate 

Fartson and Boyd didn’t have much to say on it on Sunday 

The same Boyd who called Alfredo a disgrace ,when he got his red for similar against the scum 

12 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I may be wrong here but I'm pretty sure after the sinclair incident at Ibrox, players from clubs in the top flight all had the show racism the red card stuff in the following match. I do know that organisation and all and sundry condemned it and did so for quite a length of time.

That was ONE incident. Compare that to how many times this happens to Alfredo, it's an absolute disgrace that this country stays silent because of the football team he plays for.

Aye Leigh Griffiths was kicking about with a t-shirt on in support of Sinclair against racism. 😂

29 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Pretty sure the last time the papers and BBC were making it out as if was us that was racially abusing our own player due to the wording of the statement from the club.

I wonder if the Sun will do another ‘protect our players’ article with regards to the racial abuse Alfie is getting.

Another thing it’s the media that are to blame for this whole thing as the abuse they give Alfie makes it out as if it’s ok. Cunts like Provan, Leckie and that potholed faced cunt  Keith Jackson are firmly to blame for the abuse he gets. I also seen that fat cunt Alan Rough slaughtering Gerrard and Alfie yesterday. The prick said something  along the lines of “if Morelos’ head gets turned anymore his head will spin and fall off”. Then you had Peter McGuire, Darren Jackson and Hugh Macdonald all pudding themselves laughing like fuck.

Can you imagine Edouard getting that kind of abuse or even any negative comments about him?

No neither can I.

The club have let it get to this point mate, none of our other black players suffer the abuse Alfredo does, the club have sat back and watched the gutter press in this in this country vilify and demonise him unchallenged for years, it’s now got to a level where the abusing of Morelos is now seen as the norm and acceptable, the board have let him down badly, they’re utterly spineless and not for for purpose. 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The club have let it get to this point mate, none of our other black players suffer the abuse Alfredo does, the club have sat back and watched the gutter press in this in this country vilify and demonise him unchallenged for years, it’s now got to a level where the abusing of Morelos is now seen as the norm and acceptable, the board have let him down badly, they’re utterly spineless and not for for purpose. 

What should the board do?

Release another statement? Contact police?

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Club need to release something to Sky Sports News about this.

Get it out in the open and out there that celtic fans are racist bastards.

If that was the other way about then it would be on every media platform. 👍🏻

Perfect storm brewing perfect time to strike. 

stir the pot with those massive fucking brooms over in the east end. 

37 minutes ago, B1872 said:

What should the board do?

Release another statement? Contact police?

Yes and should also be doing more to stop gutter rags printing shite about Morelos, also highlighting it to the media and if they don’t run with the story then demand answers as to why not, with all the BLM stuff going on now it’s  the perfect time to put an end to this hate campaign against Morelos, if certain “journalists” wont tow  the line then they need to be dealt with and shown up for the xenophobic racist bigots they are. 

Hopefully we can call this out again but without telling our own fans to fuck off and don't come back to Ibrox this time.

No-one should have to keep putting up with this shite and I'd say the same thing if it was Eduoard. 

The racists all over Scottish football won't be happy until the wee man is gone - and I include the Scottish media in that too.

9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Hopefully we can call this out again but without telling our own fans to fuck off and don't come back to Ibrox this time.

No-one should have to keep putting up with this shite and I'd say the same thing if it's Eduoard. 

The racists all over Scottish football won't be happy until the wee man is gone - and I include the Scottish media in that too.

The club made an absolute cunt of it last time, no surprise where that inept clown Robertson is involved tbh. 

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Naw. We need to call out the club for not calling it out. Enough is enough. Maybe then we might just get some action, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

All that's needed from the club is a short statement saying that it's been report to the police and they have a incident number for their records. They have a duty of care to the player and fan shareholders have a right to know they are fulfilling that duty of care.

24 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Yes and should also be doing more to stop gutter rags printing shite about Morelos, also highlighting it to the media and if they don’t run with the story then demand answers as to why not, with all the BLM stuff going on now it’s  the perfect time to put an end to this hate campaign against Morelos, if certain “journalists” wont tow  the line then they need to be dealt with and shown up for the xenophobic racist bigots they are. 

So you want our board to make a statement every time a wee fanny pad posts a racist statement. 

why don’t you pick up the phone and make a complaint to the police? Because that’s how this will get sorted. 

but you won’t because you believe other people are responsible for dealing with racism.  

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So you want our board to make a statement every time a wee fanny pad posts a racist statement. 

why don’t you pick up the phone and make a complaint to the police? Because that’s how this will get sorted. 

but you won’t because you believe other people are responsible for dealing with racism.  

Why not? Should the club not protect our players from this shit. And the club bringing it to the national medias attention would make far more of an impact than one guy phoning the police.

Archived