Forfeit game! Points deduction.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Is it though?

It's a big game, but biggest in his managerial career might be a stretch.

Just been handed a huge advantage to go and build a big lead over them this early on in the season. 

If we drop points in any of these games hell mend him and this squad. 

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

They absolutely have. were their employers responsible? It seems they should be held responsible for everything else.

It does threaten the existence of other clubs, which is why I find blaming someone else very odd.

Your persistent.   Like herpes

58 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Guy gets dogs abuse for pointing out reality to roasters.

49 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

The guy shags dead dogs arses 

Not mutually exclusive. 

4 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

A public health order to not be at work because you can kill people is the very lowest of bars to hurdle. 

So in what way was his conduct (failing to isolate) linked to his job? Was he pressured by the club not to isolate?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I am indeed. Already got my stream set up and ready to go. Looking forward to hearing what McGregor has to say when he appears in the pre-match and curious to see whether Gerrard continues with Balogun in central defence of plays Helander in a bid to get him more minutes in a games we should comfortably win.

Same with the midfield. He mentioned there would be tweaks in his presser yesterday so looking forward to see exactly what those are and whether they have much of an impact on our playing still.

Then there's the new guys. Hopefully get to see one (or both) of them get some game time tonight and bring them up to speed.

That worked out well for you, eh?

OMG, call yourself a journo.     

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I am indeed. Already got my stream set up and ready to go. Looking forward to hearing what McGregor has to say when he appears in the pre-match and curious to see whether Gerrard continues with Balogun in central defence of plays Helander in a bid to get him more minutes in a games we should comfortably win.

Same with the midfield. He mentioned there would be tweaks in his presser yesterday so looking forward to see exactly what those are and whether they have much of an impact on our playing still.

Then there's the new guys. Hopefully get to see one (or both) of them get some game time tonight and bring them up to speed.

That worked out well for you, eh?

Don't know what your talking about just asking a few questions rather than having a go at you 😉 good good I'm looking forward to it too! Mon the Gers x

19 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

We have this before. Media coverage then the compliant officer steps in and bans Alfredo. Never happen to one of them though.

Lol Morelos has never had a ban from the compliance officer where the referee hasn’t taken action on the park despite the campaign for him to be banned after two consecutive OF NY games in a row.

Ryan Christie has after assaulting Morelos though.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Lol Morelos has never had a ban from the compliance officer where the referee hasn’t taken action on the park despite the campaign for him to be after two consecutive OF NY games in a row.

Ryan Christie has after assaulting Morelos though.

I can accept that I was in error. It was just my general feeling.

6 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Did the SPFL change the rules on player eligibility and not tell anyone? 

Otherwise, he wasn’t ineligible 

I agree that the SPFL rules probably don’t cater for this situation, and they will point to the rule book if pushed on this.  We do know that they have previous for amending rules to suit their needs but that will be overlooked.

Technically, he was ineligible as he should have been in quarantine but as per above that will be batted off. They will no doubt introduce a new rule that does allow punishment in the future.  But, in reality there is no appetite to punish them, and that’s pretty much always the case.

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So in what way was his conduct (failing to isolate) linked to his job? Was he pressured by the club not to isolate?

Oh my fucking god.  Every employer in the country has to ensure their employees aren't going to kill other people.

Can I add in spades, that the onus is on the employer.  It is the employer that has to show and prove that they have done every thing they possibly could to know he was OK to play.  i.e. they have to show all the steps they took.  It's not a secret they don't have to answer.  If they took no steps, did fuck all = liable.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You've spelled "correct" wrong.

I’ve spelled lots of shit wrong cos it’s a fucking forum and I’m typing on my iPhone using wrong prescription glasses that fog up cos I’m wearing a fucking mask.  

I note that pedantic nature of u and some others pulling up some people’s spelling.  

But u use it to demean some posters who don’t have you’re literary bent.  

I’m quite comfortable with my spelling and grammar.  I tend not to proof read cos it’s a fucking forum!!!

im quite happy to debate each other’s intellectual prowess. 

Just now, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I’ve spelled lots of shit wrong cos it’s a fucking forum and I’m typing on my iPhone using wrong prescription glasses that fog up cos I’m wearing a fucking mask.  

I note that pedantic nature of u and some others pulling up some people’s spelling.  

I’m quite comfortable with my spelling and grammar.  I tend not to proof read cos it’s a fucking forum!!!

image.thumb.png.941d19d33ba9ebcc0f83884a41866010.png

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It is an interesting one. The individual has responsibility for not transmitting Covid 19. The club has a collective responsibility to inform their employees of the rules and conditions set out by government. If septic have informed him of the rules and conditions that the Scottish government have put on him as a football player in Scotland, then they have no case to answer. A club can not take responsibility for what a player does on their days off, where they go and what they do, all they can do is advise on what would be a wise course of action. If he did not show at training then that is an internal disciplinary matter. The failure to isolate falls on the player as the guidance says the employee informs the employer that they are unable to come to work.

1 minute ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Now this I can empathise with.

1 minute ago, blaudrup said:

Oh my fucking god.  Every employer in the country has to ensure their employees aren't going to kill other people.

Can I add in spades, that the onus is on the employer.  It is the employer that has to show and prove that they have done every thing they possibly could to know he was OK to play.  i.e. they have to show all the steps they took.  It's not a secret they don't have to answer.  If they took no steps, did fuck all = liable.

They tested him twice in compliance with the SPFL/SFA/Scot Gov guidelines seemingly.

If the employer is unaware the employee was in Spain (which is quite easy if the employee doesn't bother to tell the employer) how can they be expected to take additional steps?

Are your employers aware of where you are at any given moment? Do you report in on your days off if you decide to go for a drive and let them know where you are going?

celtic forum = unanimity in demoting us

Rangers forum. = some of us defending them after player creates public health crisis involving the first minister.  

You gotta admire their ability to stick together to damage us. They always have their eye on the prize where we indulge in self harm. 

1 minute ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Rangers forum. = some of us defending them after player creates public health crisis involving the first minister.  

You gotta admire their ability to stick together to damage us. They always have their eye on the prize where we indulge in self harm. 

I'll bow to your knowledge of celtic forums.

I'm not going to sit and pretend something could happen when it's patently bollocks. Sorry if that bursts the staunch vision you had for this place.

16 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I think it’s quite telling if all of the people arguing with him can’t spell, misuse your/you’re, and say things like “would of” though. 

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

The government don't set the SPFL rules. 

The government done their bit by giving him a fixed Penalty Notice.   It's not their job to enforce what his employers do after that.

In all seriousness gogzy, do you know if the league has anything in place stating that any positive case players are not allowed to play or is this just a government guideline?

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'll bow to your knowledge of celtic forums.

I'm not going to sit and pretend something could happen when it's patently bollocks. Sorry if that bursts the staunch vision you had for this place.

We both know they are more united  in their desperation to destroy us.   

I agree it’s bollocks they will get a points deduction but I would not be surprised if that is brought in for future offenders!  

I enjoy our diversity. 

I have never crossed swords with u before but have observed you can be a pedantic pain in the arse, however you seem to revel in that role and as such are a good foil for the forum. 

We clearly disagree.  However, enjoy the game!

9 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Tims don't have the intellect to think for themselves so need group think to do it for them. This Rangers forum appears to have people who can think for themselves and ask critical questions.

Archived