Forfeit game! Points deduction.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fixed that for you.

Making rules up as they go along is literally whats happened for them to cite the two clubs.

Thanks, so they could quite easily deduct celtic points  for them playing someone who  has put  Scottish football under threat of being halted.

They could also hit the Aberdeen players with lengthy bans.

Do you agree they could give out any punishment that reflects the seriousness of the breeches including deducting points?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Dude said:

Two games into the season. If them sneaking a win at Killie was going to put the shiters up us after two games, we're as well locking the doors now.

and if we were to lose the league by 3 points or less and they get their tainted ten in a row as a result? 

You can't win the league at the start of the season, but you can without doubt lose it.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fucking unreal, Rangers fan my arse. 

£500 quid to the charity of your choosing and the chance to get rid of me for good.

All you need to do is prove that statement to be true.

Infact, tell you what. Let's make it a bit more interesting. How about we make it a grand? You prove I'm not a Rangers fan and there's £1000 for charity and no more The Dude on RM.

Can't say much fairer than that.

Just now, British_Empire said:

and if we were to lose the league by 3 points or less and they get their tainted ten in a row as a result? 

You can't win the league at the start of the season, but you can without doubt lose it.

You can but with 36 games left, its very much in our hands. If we lose the title by three points, there will be reasons why WE blew it given we're three games in, three wins and three cleansheet.

Would rather they weren’t deducted any and the league is played in full.

First season in a decade I’ve genuinely felt that we will be champions, wouldn’t want any sort of excuse for the taigs or the media to use at the end of it.

The Dude, serious question here.

You said a few months back on here you don't have a problem with them being handed a title they never won (to be fair neither did our board, which I also find unforgivable), you refuse to write/condemn celtic for their decades of child abuse and cover up, despite being in a position to do so in an environment where they throw everything at us without fear or response and now you've just said you wouldn't care if Bolingoli scored a winner that got celtic 3-points after saying you don't want celtic deducted points.

My question is, what (if there even is anything) would you ever like to see celtic being punished or at least held account to for?

I don't think you are a celtic fan. I 100% believe you are a Rangers fan, but one of them strange Rangers fans who is a mouth-piece/apologist for celtic on a par with them ones in the Tartan Army that say they support Rangers but will happily sit back and hear them called everything/slaughtered and one of these SNP-voting Rangers supporters who put so many other things (including hostility towards their club) before their support for the club. 

I just don't understand it.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It would be a tainted 55 if we won it as a result of the scum being docked points for this, no?

no of course not mate

if they've done something wrong they deserve to be punished accordingly

there's a big difference between losing 1 point that you gained in a draw with kilmarnock because you fielded an ineligible player, from being awarded a title early with lots of games still to be played.

and a (even more) tainted ten in a row for them if they were to win it by 3-points or less off the back of this. IMO.

Possibly.

I don't think there is any justification to retrospectively make up the rules after the offence, which for me is what is key in all of this.

I'm certain if it was one of our players who had done this rather than Bolingoli then there's no question we would face scrutiny far greater than what celtic are getting, but that's a different matter.

Let's say this had been one of our players, is there anyone on here who would genuinely support the idea of us being docked points because of it? I just can't believe that to be true.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

The Dude, serious question here.

You said a few months back on here you don't have a problem with them being handed a title they never won (to be fair neither did our board, which I also find unforgivable), you refuse to write/condemn celtic for their decades of child abuse and cover up, despite being in a position to do so in an environment where they throw everything at us without fear or response and now you've just said you wouldn't care if Bolingoli scored a winner that got celtic 3-points after saying you don't want celtic deducted points.

My question is, what (if there even is anything) would you ever like to see celtic being punished or at least held account to for?

I don't think you are a celtic fan. I 100% believe you are a Rangers fan, but one of them strange Rangers fans who is a mouth-piece/apologist for celtic on a par with them ones in the Tartan Army that say they support Rangers but will happily sit back and hear them called everything/slaughtered and one of these SNP-voting Rangers supporters who put so many other things (including hostility towards their club) before their support for the club. 

I just don't understand it.

Any wrongdoing that can be proved. If someone can prove they knowingly played Bolingoli after learning he was in spain they should be absolutely hammered for it.

"Mouth piece/apologist" for celtic? Any chance of pointing me towards any of these apologies or when I've ever spoken even remotely on behalf of celtic.

Never voted SNP in my puff. Never will either.

Any chance of pointing me to putting my "hostility" towards the club ahead of my support?

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Possibly.

I don't think there is any justification to retrospectively make up the rules after the offence, which for me is what is key in all of this.

I'm certain if it was one of our players who had done this rather than Bolingoli then there's no question we would face scrutiny far greater than what celtic are getting, but that's a different matter.

Let's say this had been one of our players, is there anyone on here who would genuinely support the idea of us being docked points because of it? I just can't believe that to be true.

is there anyone on here who would genuinely support the idea of us being docked points using rules made up AFTER the fact?

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Possibly.

Normally I'd agree with that. But they did it a couple of times with us in 2012 so I'm happy to see the favour returned. 

Fairness and sporting integrity went out the window in 2012 and has rarely been applied since. It's time we benefited from it and not stop and say "that's not right" 

Normally I'd agree with that. But they did it a couple of times with us in 2012 so I'm happy to see the favour returned. 

Fairness and sporting integrity went out the window in 2012 and has rarely been applied since. It's time we benefited from it and not stop and say "that's not right" 

See for me that's what makes us better than them.

I agree with the general point you're making about sporting integrity though.

26 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

The dude handing out the insults but hides behind his demons when his feelings are hurt. Is he actually leigh griffiths?

Does he?

Canny remember him ever doing that tbh, and he gets it tight every time he’s on here because most canny seem to handle a different opinion/the right one.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Does he?

Canny remember him ever doing that tbh, and he gets it tight every time he’s on here because most canny seem to handle a different opinion/the right one.

I think it's him that doesn't allow anyone else to have an opinion as he constantly argues and argues and argues until you lose all interest in the subject.

I would listen to him if he was able to actually open his ears and close his mouth every so often, you know what I mean.

Him getting it tight, is simply a result of his arrogance & his own sense of self-superiority... because he writes a blog.

Archived