Forfeit game! Points deduction.

Just now, Swally said:

I think it's him that doesn't allow anyone else to have an opinion as he constantly argues and argues and argues until you lose all interest in the subject.

I would listen to him if he was able to actually open his ears and close his mouth every so often, you know what I mean.

Him getting it tight, is simply a result of his arrogance & his own sense of self-superiority... because he writes a blog.

It’s not.

It’s simply because his opinion is usually unpopular. 

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Does he?

Canny remember him ever doing that tbh, and he gets it tight every time he’s on here because most canny seem to handle a different opinion/the right one.

Never once. The only folk on where who mention my "demons" are folk trying to use it as a stick to beat me with because I've made them look like a cunt.

Which just to do again for @MacBoyd's benefit, these "demons" are the fact I suffer from depression and anxiety and have attempted suicide in the past.

How fucking terrible of me to be fairly open about suffering from something which is the single biggest killer of men my age in this country and using what small platform I have to support others struggling with similar.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not.

It’s simply because his opinion is usually unpopular. 

There's that as well, but there are plenty of people on here who have differing opinions who aren't treated as such.

It's not just one thing with him

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

I think it's him that doesn't allow anyone else to have an opinion as he constantly argues and argues and argues until you lose all interest in the subject.

I would listen to him if he was able to actually open his ears and close his mouth every so often, you know what I mean.

Him getting it tight, is simply a result of his arrogance & his own sense of self-superiority... because he writes a blog.

Utter nonsense. Anyone is allowed an opinion. If it's wrong, I'm more than entitled to rip it to shreds with facts.

Far too many cunts LOATHE the fact that I'm quite often right and it fucking tears them up because they think I'm some celtic-loving, SNP voting handwringer.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

There's that as well, but there are plenty of people on here who have differing opinions who aren't treated as such.

Like BP9?

Or WadeWilson

Or TravelingWilbeary?

Or even guys like Chris Graham?

Ever wonder why this place is like an echo chamber with the same wee group of folk posting regularly? Because anyone with a differing opinion is usually hounded until they sack it off.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Never once. The only folk on where who mention my "demons" are folk trying to use it as a stick to beat me with because I've made them look like a cunt.

Which just to do again for @MacBoyd's benefit, these "demons" are the fact I suffer from depression and anxiety and have attempted suicide in the past.

How fucking terrible of me to be fairly open about suffering from something which is the single biggest killer of men my age in this country and using what small platform I have to support others struggling with similar.

Comment was cuntish, a low blow from a fucking  bunnet.

6 minutes ago, Swally said:

Disagree often enough and the tarrier shouts come out, or defending Tarriers being the problem with our support.

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Utter nonsense. Anyone is allowed an opinion. If it's wrong, I'm more than entitled to rip it to shreds with facts.

Far too many cunts LOATHE the fact that I'm quite often right and it fucking tears them up because they think I'm some celtic-loving, SNP voting handwringer.

Not when the new nazi law gets through to you.

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

how do you know people who you like to make "look like a cunt" don't suffer similar?

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Theres plenty still remain on here sadly.

Sorry Chris Graham is still a prick to me, can't even make myself like/listen to  him. The others are good punchbags especially for nazi party support :whistle:

Just now, MacBoyd said:

how do you know people who you like to make "look like a cunt" don't suffer similar?

I cant say Ive ever had a go at someone for mental health problems. Suffering from depression or anxiety doesn't, for example,make you think I get paid to post on here or believe everything is a grand conspiracy.

If anyone wants to tear my opinions apart, have at it.

Having a go at me for suffering from mental health problems is the action of a spineless cunt.

Just now, The Dude said:

I cant say Ive ever had a go at someone for mental health problems. Suffering from depression or anxiety doesn't, for example,make you think I get paid to post on here or believe everything is a grand conspiracy.

If anyone wants to tear my opinions apart, have at it.

Having a go at me for suffering from mental health problems is the action of a spineless cunt.

Who did? I'm having a go at you for acting like a smart arse and insulting people then bringing that up when you get your arse handed to you.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

During lockdown in the incomplete season thread you were telling some people how clever you are in comparison to them, then when ailing in an argument bailed out with that.

Again with making shit up. I know exactly what you're referring to as well. Someone was moaning about me not posting for a while then returning to post on a contentious thread. When they asked why I'd been 'hiding' and not posting elsewhere I pointed out that I'd suffered a couple of bereavements in fairly short order so had slightly more pressing matters at hand.

If you're going to lie like a cunt, make it one that I can't rip to pieces in seconds.

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Travelingwilbeary was a knob tbf.

Aye another condescending prick.

Wonder if he knows and cares all about police brutality against black people because he cares so much and we don't but yet needs to be told about actual racially motivated crimes from people like me, ya know,  a racist.

Just now, The Dude said:

Again with making shit up. I know exactly what you're referring to as well. Someone was moaning about me not posting for a while then returning to post on a contentious thread. When they asked why I'd been 'hiding' and not posting elsewhere I pointed out that I'd suffered a couple of bereavements in fairly short order so had slightly more pressing matters at hand.

If you're going to lie like a cunt, make it one that I can't rip to pieces in seconds.

Your wrong there, it was weeks before that. I remember that day and jumped in on you and apologised for it.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Who did? I'm having a go at you for acting like a smart arsenal and insulting people then bringing that up when you get your arse handed to you.

Again, with making shit up. Mate, we get it, you dont like me. You're just making yourself look like an absolute fucking knob here.

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I empathize with you greatly and been in that bad place as well, still do every now and then, I had my way to get off the anti-depressants and change my mindset, works for me (the vast majority of the time) but unfortunately it only works for a person when they decide they need it too and they have to have their own way. I know, a very mixed up way to try and cover a complex condition..

Still takes a lot of guts to post about it and maybe even be a good start for a topic as I am sure it is not only you and me. 

Anyway, stop getting on my sympathetic side and get back down for your kickings so I can read the posts :angrywillie:

Archived