Forfeit game! Points deduction.

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Do you not think it’s iffy that not a single journalist has asked for details of the timeline on when they became aware?

Would of thought it an apt question considering the circumstances. 

I've no idea what anyone else has asked celtic and certainly wouldn't be willing to say that nobody hasn't asked the club the timeline of it. If I've asked it, I'd be inclined to think others have too.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@The Dude putting all the blame on the player and not the club, just like the rest of the media spin.

Personally, I find it hard to believe the club were unaware of his whereabouts and their history of cover ups makes me suspicious in thinking that.

There are too many unanswered questions surrounding this and unlike the spfl's cover-up, this one will come out in the wash.

Boli will have is contract terminated with a wee backhander and an NDA attached to it.

Just now, bluenoz said:

@The Dude putting all the blame on the player and not the club, just like the rest of the media spin.

Personally, I find it hard to believe the club were unaware of his whereabouts and their history of cover ups makes me suspicious in thinking that.

There are too many unanswered questions surrounding this and unlike the spfl's cover-up, this one will come out in the wash.

Boli will have is contract terminated with a wee backhander and an NDA attached to it.

The blame is being put on the player because theres absolutely nothing which suggests it should be going anywhere else presently. If someone can show something which backs up the suggestion that celtic knew he'd travelled to Spain before the Killie game, I'll be all over it. So far there's nothing with a shred of credibility to back it up.

Simpy saying 'aye but they covered X up' (which again still has nothing credible to actually support it) doesn't hold any water. You want to hurt them, you need to be able to evidence it.

So...other than a hunch they were aware, is there anything remotely credible which suggests the club knew?

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've no idea what anyone else has asked celtic and certainly wouldn't be willing to say that nobody hasn't asked the club the timeline of it. If I've asked it, I'd be inclined to think others have too.

Ok then the reporting of it has been lax, even if they report that celtic refuse to give details of this timeline but they are currently not allowing any public perception on this important issue. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The blame is being put on the player because theres absolutely nothing which suggests it should be going anywhere else presently. If someone can show something which backs up the suggestion that celtic knew he'd travelled to Spain before the Killie game, I'll be all over it. So far there's nothing with a shred of credibility to back it up.

Simpy saying 'aye but they covered X up' (which again still has nothing credible to actually support it) doesn't hold any water. You want to hurt them, you need to be able to evidence it.

So...other than a hunch they were aware, is there anything remotely credible which suggests the club knew?

It is very easily investigated by the spfl or gov't if they wanted to. The fact nothing appears to be getting done leads to suspicion. 

Look at his return ticket, check cctv to see how he got to and from the airport, verify who he met in Spain? Nat King or negotiations? Simple.

Also, this incident puts the Edauordo one to bed. Compliance officer MIA once more.

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

This didnt actually happen though.

There was no ebt = demotion protocol. 

There is no covid breach = points loss. 

However the latter is entirely predictable.  The SPFL should have anticipated and make punishment clear.  As however they didn’t they can still create a precedent due to the seriousness of the incident.  

Incidentally. Bolingoli and the spfl are I think the main culprits.  If a team lost points I would have sympathy with them as indeed I had with legia. The game should be won on the field. 

The SPFL make things up as they go along.  Still no guidelines as what happens if this season finishes early.  

Bolingoli breach = greatest threat to future of dozens of football clubs.  SPFL. Make an example.  

5 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

There was no ebt = demotion protocol. 

There is no covid breach = points loss. 

However the latter is entirely predictable.  The SPFL should have anticipated and make punishment clear.  As however they didn’t they can still create a precedent due to the seriousness of the incident.  

Incidentally. Bolingoli and the spfl are I think the main culprits.  If a team lost points I would have sympathy with them as indeed I had with legia. The game should be won on the field. 

The SPFL make things up as they go along.  Still no guidelines as what happens if this season finishes early.  

Bolingoli breach = greatest threat to future of dozens of football clubs.  SPFL. Make an example.  

You're making some really basic factual errors here.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It is very easily investigated by the spfl or gov't if they wanted to. The fact nothing appears to be getting done leads to suspicion. 

Look at his return ticket, check cctv to see how he got to and from the airport, verify who he met in Spain? Nat King or negotiations? Simple.

Also, this incident puts the Edauordo one to bed. Compliance officer MIA once more.

The SPFL cant go demand CCTV off councils to check how a footballer got to an airport. That's almost as mental as Sweetheart's tracking device nonsense.

The Edouard one is a nothing incident that's only a yellow card.

1 hour ago, Canabear said:

This is the bigger story in all of this and it's being blindsided by Football fans looking to blame the Clubs in this issue , with some merit i'll add.

His , and a few others that hold rank in Scottish Football , have been on thin ice for a while now and through all this carry on i'd say they've just fell through the ice and simply don't have a leg to stand on now.

It's gross incompetence , nothing more nothing less , and should see them removed from office due to negligence once the dust has settled.

The money him and the other two fuckwits are being grossly over paid to do whatever it is they do is scandalous but once again we see that not one journalist with his salt is willing to tackle this story head on.

You just know they’ll add additional rules to dock points but it won’t be applied retrospectively and they’ll thank the scum for getting this idea and helping it get pushed through and agreed.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The SPFL cant go demand CCTV off councils to check how a footballer got to an airport. That's almost as mental as Sweetheart's tracking device nonsense.

The Edouard one is a nothing incident that's only a yellow card.

Not by the letter of the law it isn't which is what you love to go by. 

You are nothing but an apologist.

I'm oot. Time to get the game face on.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Not by the letter of the law it isn't which is what you love to go by. 

You are nothing but an apologist.

I'm oot. Time to get the game face on.

Its a booking by the letter of the law. Makes contact with the players chest rather than his face and no excessive force or brutality so only a booking. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Its a booking by the letter of the law. Makes contact with the players chest rather than his face and no excessive force or brutality so only a booking. 

Chest? Ha! Give it a rest man!

Archived