Two footed lunge on Roofe

doc holliday

Disgusting two footed ,certainly not a 'tackle' by any definition.

Done on a new  player  just returning from injury as has been reported in the Scottish media.

Liam Gordon the culprit.

He knew what he was doing .He could have given a nasty injury to a fellow 'professional' with that recklessness.

Ref dishes a yellow when it was an automatic  straight red.

Welcome to Scotland ,as the match commentator wryly commented.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Smile said:

Red card plus denied a stonewall penalty, refs are cheating.

Does feel like it.

Only reason I can think he didnt give the free kick when the guy climbed on top of Hagi was because we just buried a freekick from a similar position and he didnt want us to score another.

Was probably one of the most blatant fouls I have ever seen. Cunt was almost standing on Hagi's head.

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

Wonder what team he supports.

It was a shocking challenge. There were a few bizarre decisions - the challenge on Roofe, the penalty that wasn't given for Itten...there was one moment in the first half where one of those players pretty much jumped on Hagi and dragged him down and the ref didn't give anything for it. Aribo also got dragged at one point and the ref gave a free kick against him. Bizarre.

Kent tackle as well.. got a talking to when it was a yellow minimum.

Thought it was a red til I seen it from the 2nd angle, the one from behind the defender.

What I thought was a studs up through Roofe actually was raised above his leg. Wasn't endangering or violent or even reckless.

Yellow card was correct imo.

Definitely pen not given on Itten though.

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

his foot doesnt go anywhere near his leg/ankle......goes through his leg............ i can find you 100 still photos that look worse  than that....and  are still never red...sometimes not even yellow, cards

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thought it was a red til I seen it from the 2nd angle, the one from behind the defender.

What I thought was a studs up through Roofe actually was raised above his leg. Wasn't endangering or violent or even reckless.

Yellow card was correct imo.

Definitely pen not given on Itten though.

If Itten actually claimed for it we get it IMO. He just got up and got on with it 😂 

41 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Wonder what team he supports.

It was a shocking challenge. There were a few bizarre decisions - the challenge on Roofe, the penalty that wasn't given for Itten...there was one moment in the first half where one of their players pretty much jumped on Hagi's back and dragged him down like he was doing a fucking wrestling move or something and the ref didn't give anything for it. Aribo also got dragged and his shirt pulled at one point and the ref gave a free kick against him. Bizarre.

Totally agree.  The two fouls not awarded to us , one on Hagi then on  Aribo, were  particularly shocking decisions  by the ref.

The only thing that saved the red was the fact the cunt missed Roofe completely with the tackle

The intent was there though and if he had connected then it had a high possibility of being a serious injury 

The fact he complained about the yellow afterward was insane 

Archived