Two footed lunge on Roofe

doc holliday

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Rubbish you agree with me on many of the instances of refereeing bias 😂

Aye I know, that's what I'm laughing at, I'm the conspiracy guy yet like inigo I thought it was a yellow too.

But I've kinda flipped based on the law wording and interpretation rather than the severity of the challenge. Im probably more inclined to say its a red now 😁

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye I know, that's what I'm laughing at, I'm the conspiracy guy yet like inigo I thought it was a yellow too.

But I've kinda flipped based on the law wording and interpretation rather than the severity of the challenge. Im probably more inclined to say its a red now 😁

On that one .I think it’s a Red but my point was .No matter what decision it was ,in any game .Inigo will say it was not in Rangers favour .It’s just his way .He is supporting the wrong team for me 😄

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Wtf was that all about :lol: . Absolute stonewaller and he just played on like nothing happened

It's weird as well that we think the player keeping his head down, being honest and not trying to sway the referee is nuts. 

What have we become? :lol:

I don't mind players doing that tbh, but for some strange reason I get really annoyed when players try and claim a throw in or goal kick's theirs when it's obvious to everyone it's not.

8 minutes ago, Swally said:

It's weird as well that we think the player keeping his head down, being honest and not trying to sway the referee is nuts. 

What have we become? :lol:

I don't mind players doing that tbh, but for some strange reason I get really annoyed when players try and claim a throw in or goal kick's theirs when it's obvious to everyone it's not.

Yep. 

I'd have thought VAR would have stamped it out of the game (outside of Scotland obvs because we have a tinpot league and can't afford it apparently) but players are still at it :lol: 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

He went in to do him it’s as simple as that. He fucked it that much he went over Roofes leg instead, such is a St Johnstone player’s ability that they cant even commit assault properly. 

Fixed for you.

1 hour ago, Marky. said:

Loved how Hagi getting full on straddled from behind wasn’t even a foul.

Commentator said on RTV (Paraphrasing) "The rules must have changed since my days, we weren't allowed to give piggy back rides".

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm glad your not a ref in this Country .We would get fuck all . You continually back against any controversial desision given against us . It's 100% nailed on you do it . 

I think you could be that ref from last night  to be honest . He was that honking 

I would have you as my number one Rangers media apologist 

Back there again are we? Away and have a lie down. Your selective memory's affecting you again.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm glad your not a ref in this Country .We would get fuck all . You continually back against any controversial desision given against us . It's 100% nailed on you do it . 

I think you could be that ref from last night  to be honest . He was that honking 

I would have you as my number one Rangers media apologist 

I'm disappointed. I thought I had that one sewn up. 

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm just glad it's not me anymore

Christ, even SIMA got it recently, and he's the editor of the conspiracy thread. 😀

And btw, I'd just like to point out regards that thread that I've agreed far more than I've disagreed with instances of us being allegedly screwed, but those kinds of realities don't register with old eejay when he's in one of his moods.

25 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ref had a fucking mare last night. Add that cunt how floored Hagi from behind to not even get a free kick let alone a booking. Refs up here are not even Sunday League standard.

We can copy and paste that for every sodding match outside of Europe.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You know I’m right 

You should be a politician .Obviously a rebel  one though 

Aye, whatever you say m8. How could I argue with someone as well balanced as you?

13 hours ago, doc holliday said:

Disgusting two footed ,certainly not a 'tackle' by any definition.

Done on a new  player  just returning from injury as has been reported in the Scottish media.

Liam Gordon the culprit.

He knew what he was doing .He could have given a nasty injury to a fellow 'professional' with that recklessness.

Ref dishes a yellow when it was an automatic  straight red.

Welcome to Scotland ,as the match commentator wryly commented.

He is playing Football in the land of the professional Coo Kickers now and if i was someone at the Club i'd have him wearing a pair of shin guards for his own safety as someone will go after him again.

Shin guards are mandatory anyway are they not?

It's one of those strange ones for me

If there had been a crowd in last night then there would have had a straight red,a yellow for the 1st half "tackle" on Alfie and a penalty also imo,

Human nature is a funny fucking thing and on this occasion it didn't work out for us

Archived