FAO Greg Marshall SLO

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The crowd noise is supposed to make you feel more immersed in the game

But when they play the same clip of two songs on loop it distracts you and kills your immersion in the game

If the FIFA PlayStation game can get it right why can't the TV companies?

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

The crowd noise is supposed to make you feel more immersed in the game

But when they play the same clip of two songs on loop it distracts you and kills your immersion in the game

If the FIFA PlayStation game can get it right why can't the TV companies?

Iirc, that's what the PL used for crowd noise. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Heard they did go use EA for their fan noise. Alot of shite anyway. Immersing my arse.

Aye, think it was because EA have full audio profiles for each ground/fanbase in the PL as they are all in the game anyway.

28 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Don't know why they don't just pull the plug on the fake crowd noise entirely. Even if we just get snippets of stuff like what Aribo said here and there and hearing what the manager and players are saying. Far more entertaining than that fake shit.

I’d rather hear the players to , away days on RTV the camera was close to the players celebrating the Aberdeen goal it was class to hear all they were shouting etc 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Heard they did go use EA for their fan noise. Alot of shite anyway. Immersing my arse.

I thought we use konami for providing the fan noise in our friendlies, or premier sports did. Not sure who gets the call on it.

The tv noise is used for that tv  stations audience .Sky use it .Rangers tv use it but the players don’t hear it 

Some of you getting worked up up over nothing with this .I like it to be honest 

It is 100% percent better than hearing players shouting and swearing at one another 

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Personally I think the crowd noise is pish and wish they would stop using it, but cannot fault the picture quality and for the first time in years have been listening to the pre game chat.

Always thought you talked pish mate 😂only kidding Leg👍

Archived