Fans Allowed in Stadia

WCPRANGERS1

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be all or none, it'll be 15k MyGers points needed or who's pally with people from the club who'll be allowed in. 

Following on from the above point you'd hope the club do the right thing and and not let anybody in until folk can get supporters buses up and running again, but it won't happen. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they added a £10 charge to get in at the gate on top of your ST as well. 

11 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Remind me what our fixture immediately after the 14th of September is 🤔

Could not have guessed that when the fixture list first came out. 

Hivs away, but that gives them a month to get as many into the piggery as possible. :pipe:

11 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

In seriousness a kind of a rotation system for season ticket holders would seem the fairest idea as it’ll surely still be a while before we can fill capacity again 

Until some get Hamilton one week then some celtic the next 

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Gold level MyGers is how it will be decided for us 

That's not me taking the piss btw that's genuinely what will happen imo

If thats the case i'm due to chuck it next year and the next mug punter can take my place

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Should be all or none, it'll be 15k MyGers points needed or who's pally with people from the club who'll be allowed in. 

Following on from the above point you'd hope the club do the right thing and and not let anybody in until folk can get supporters buses up and running again, but it won't happen. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they added a £10 charge to get in at the gate on top of your ST as well. 

Won’t be the normal punter with no clout that’s for sure 

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

This comes not long after the taig player shambles and on the same day it's reported Scotland has had the highest number of daily Covid-19 cases in THREE months.

Complete and utter shambles.

If you get picked and i dont, you stay indoors with your mask on and i'll take the risk and go to the match in your place 😎

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

This comes not long after the taig player shambles and on the same day it's reported Scotland has had the highest number of daily Covid-19 cases in THREE months.

Complete and utter shambles.

To be honest if I get the chance to go to a game I won’t be turning it down regardless of the case numbers 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Easily solved , nobody until everybody 

Timing of the decision seems off to me anyway given the spike in cases etc. I kinda agree with you in everyone or no one tbh but again even with that people would complain😂

Just now, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Timing of the decision seems off to me anyway given the spike in cases etc. I kinda agree with you in everyone or no one tbh but again even with that people would complain😂

Saves all the hassle mate 

Archived