*****Official Hamilton vs Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the kind of game that we need to win to win the league, every cunt and their granny knows they'll have every cunt behind the ball, so your thinking an early goal, and they'll come out,  but then you remember its Scottish football,  they won't, no wonder nae cunt wants to sponsor it :lol:

33 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

This is the kind of game that we need to win to win the league, every cunt and their granny knows they'll have every cunt behind the ball, so your thinking an early goal, and they'll come out,  but then you remember its Scottish football,  they won't, no wonder nae cunt wants to sponsor it :lol:

I know, was it always like this? I don't think it was, was it? I can't remember every single team sitting in against us like this. Beyond tiring. 

5 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Jack was a lot better today i thought. I would play Jack over Kamara anyday though.

He had a shot at goal.  Think he just lacks confidence, want to see him having a go when he gets the ball near the box.

McGregor   

Tavernier    Goldson     Balogun    Barisic      

Jack   

Kent        Aribo     Hagi  

Roofe      Itten  

Balogun back in for me as he looks far more likely to bring the ball forward and not let Jack drop so deep to take it. 

Aribo and Hagi for Davis and Barker also, thought Barker played well today but Hagi has far more to him and we need to get him back in about it. 

Wish Morelos would knuckle down but if he doesn’t want to then he simply doesn’t play. 

19 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

McGregor   

Tavernier    Goldson     Balogun    Barisic      

Jack   

Kent        Aribo     Hagi  

Roofe      Itten  

Balogun back in for me as he looks far more likely to bring the ball forward and not let Jack drop so deep to take it. 

Aribo and Hagi for Davis and Barker also, thought Barker played well today but Hagi has far more to him and we need to get him back in about it. 

Wish Morelos would knuckle down but if he doesn’t want to then he simply doesn’t play. 

Balogun does one mazie run and he is the next Boughie. If McLaughlin doesn't deserve to lose his spot then neither does Helander.

Also him and  Joe might not be risked on that turf depending on their fitness

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Balogun does one mazie run and he is the next Boughie. If McLaughlin doesn't deserve to lose his spot then neither does Helander.

Also him and  Joe might not be risked on that turf depending on their fitness

Didn’t even notice I had put McGregor back in, defo stick with big McLaughlin but I definitely prefer Balogun. Just my choice. 

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Didn’t even notice I had put McGregor back in, defo stick with big McLaughlin but I definitely prefer Balogun. Just my choice. 

I didn't notice the goalie either. Lol

Helander is becoming one of my favourite players. Runs like a duck but reliable as fuck! :)

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I didn't notice the goalie either. Lol

Helander is becoming one of my favourite players. Runs like a duck but reliable as fuck! :)

“Runs like a duck

But reliable as fuck”

I’m contacting Castore about personalised player’s top slogans.

Chance to go 9 clear of the scum before they play on Sunday. Hopefully they have a tough game midweek against Ferencvaros.

I think Itten at CF and Roofe need to both start. I'd like to see Balogun and Hagi too but tbh that'd be harsh on Barker and Helander.

Big game, vital 3 points heading into international break. I'm confident we'll do it.

Archived