Red imps RTV

Bossorange

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

Anyone know if this game will be free on rtv for season ticket holders? You’d imagine it would be, or like to think it would be....

It’s an away tie so unlikely, it’s not a game we’d usually have free access to so why now? 

People have bought a season ticket & cant get to the home games, our choice to buy & the club have shown the games on RTV...all makes sense

What doesn't make sense is to charge for the away games if they're on RTV, aye it's not usually a game we'd get to see with the ST but then again with your ST you wouldn't expect to watch all games in your house

Bit of come and go between fans and the club..

35 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

Because it’s also not a spell where we buy a season ticket and not get to a game. That’s why

Your season ticket doesn’t give you automatic access to flights over there and a match ticket in normal circumstances does it? 

I can see both sides of this argument. Your season ticket doesn't normally cover European games whether home or away so you could argue RTV coverage of European games should not be free. However, the club should recognise that there is a world of difference between watching home league games of RTV versus the match day experience of going to Ibrox. Therefore free access to RTV for home league games is not a full compensation for ST holders not being able to get to games, yet we have all supported the club by continuing to purchase them. I would have thought as a gesture of goodwill the club could extend free RTV coverage to European games while fans cannot go to the games. Not sure it would cost them that much it is already on Premier Sports so many will watch it in the pub. Of course there may be contractual restrictions with Premier Sports that stops Rangers giving us free access to the game. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Word is that you've to be gold member mygers with a ST to access it for free

It's an idea that the club are looking into for next season for the real die hards, having free perks like that

Wonderful.

Might treat myself to some cans then.

2 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Expecting a couple of freebies at home this year. 

Away? Zero complaints, probably saved me the best part of 5 tonne not going out there. 

so you could probably spare a couple of quid for this then...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/328092- -rangersmedia-erskine-fund-season-202021-annual-fundraiser-support-our-veterans/

:rangers:

3 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

People have bought a season ticket & cant get to the home games, our choice to buy & the club have shown the games on RTV...all makes sense

What doesn't make sense is to charge for the away games if they're on RTV, aye it's not usually a game we'd get to see with the ST but then again with your ST you wouldn't expect to watch all games in your house

Bit of come and go between fans and the club..

Red imps will be looking to make money from the TV cameras they are allowing into their ground, which is obviously fine. Someone needs to then pay for that which you can bet will be us. Individually of course. 

Or the pub you go to watch it in. Nothing in this world is free. 

The invention of money was the greatest scam ever created. 

Would still be back hunting and gathering without it though. So not all bad I guess...

Archived