G.E.C.

Man Utd 0 Rangers 0

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Didn’t fancy old Trafford me , I could only see the pitch and about 6 rows of the stands coz of the roof , was fine for a one off but a season ticket holder doon the other end has that ever week 

Reminded me of the away end at the pedodome if you’re up the top tier in our old allocation 

3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Didn’t fancy old Trafford me , I could only see the pitch and about 6 rows of the stands coz of the roof , was fine for a one off but a season ticket holder doon the other end has that ever week 

You'll not need to worry about being allocated the likes of that game ever again thankfully though mate

On 14/09/2020 at 23:00, YearsofWar said:

I was 100% sure this was the game we chucked in that youth defender Darren Cole for his debut alongside Weir and Bougherra. Apparently it wasn't this game or the reverse fixture at Ibrox, it was against Bursaspor. Eh?

Walter usually threw in a wild card in games he knew were going to be hard, especially OF games. 

We played fucking brutal football - Strikers at right back, centre backs in most positions, two wingers and a poacher and that was us set 🤣🤣

By fuck it was WINNING football. 

And that's what gets remembered.