***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely think we’ll lose our clean sheet record but also think we’ll win 3-1 or 4-1 

I’ll take it 

I’ll never go back to another domestic game or put another penny into Scottish football again so it’s hard as Hibs away my favourite away day but we’ll pump them 100% confident 

With squad as is just now:

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Kamara Davis

Arfield  Hagi  Kent 

Morelos

Its that right hand of the 3 that’s the challenge. Could play Stewart, could play Morelos there and Itten up top. Could even play Tav there and Patterson at RB. 

They haven’t conceded of late apart from a pen so tough test. However, if we have any thoughts on winning this league, we should not be dropping points so any win will do.  They’ve gotten over the line but not been as great as their results would suggest and, with no fans foaming at the mouth, it’s not as tough as it could be so we should be more than capable of winning. 

Probly toughest game of the season so far. Can't argue with their form, but they've been weaker at home. If we keep up what we're doing,  dominating games, limiting chances against us and making them ourselves then no reason why we can't take 3 points. 

Junkies 0 - 2 Rangers 

Archived