***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dickie said:

Dug rescue 6 hours ago haven’t you been paying attention.

Fair enough, but you have to take his post into context and see where he's coming from, he's even explained why he's said that and you're still coming away with hurf durf negative this negative that. 

He's not exactly said we're going to lose by 3 or 4 goals has he? 

Every single one of us should be going into this game tomorrow wary of what has already happened with this Rangers side countless times before when the pressure is on, turning a blind eye to it doesn't help anybody. 

15 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Dont care how we do it, i just want us to absolutely smash they fenian bastards tomorrow, both in scoreline and all over the fucking park

Every member of the starting 11 must go out there with the heart for a fight first, then our talent will take care of the result

Same mate, put these scummy bastards in their place, an early goal their arse will collapse, fuckin smash these nobody's Rangers. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fair enough, but you have to take his post into context and see where he's coming from, he's even explained why he's said that and you're still coming away with hurf durf negative this negative that. 

He's not exactly said we're going to lose by 3 or 4 goals has he? 

Every single one of us should be going into this game tomorrow wary of what has already happened with this Rangers side countless times before when the pressure is on, turning a blind eye to it doesn't help anybody. 

Why should we be wary? If we fuck up tomorrow then come on with your negative shite but your meant to be a supporter,there is a clue in there somewhere. What context are you talking about, he is saying he’s scared to play a bang average hibs side. Hurf durf? What fucking language are you talking. Negativity is pouring out the two of you and is fucking absurd.

8 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Why should we be wary? If we fuck up tomorrow then come on with your negative shite but your meant to be a supporter,there is a clue in there somewhere. What context are you talking about, he is saying he’s scared to play a bang average hibs side. Hurf durf? What fucking language are you talking. Negativity is pouring out the two of you and is fucking absurd.

We should be wary because we've got a shocking record at Easter Road and time after time this current Rangers side have proven that they can't cope with pressure. 

Dealing in facts it's not being negative ffs :lol:

Does being a supporter mean we can't talk about where we've fell short before? 

@Dickie has a point. Too many folk reminding us of last year and the year before.

This team has a different feel about it. We should fear no-one at the moment. 

We haven't lost or conceded. If that changes tomorrow then wire in but until then have a bit of faith and confidence.

Chance to build a real lead over them = fucked it at Livingston 

mate, if you think a team is going to win every game then you are being unrealistic. The tarriers lost at the macaroni last year.

We are playing really well. Until then, you don't have a leg to stand on when talking negatively before a ball is kicked.

Just now, bluenoz said:

mate, if you think a team is going to win every game then you are being unrealistic. The tarriers lost at the macaroni last year.

We are playing really well. Until then, you don't have a leg to stand on when talking negatively before a ball is kicked.

I've never said I think we'll win every game that's bonkers talk, the point was we've already had an opportunity to put them in a cunt of a situation early on in the season and couldn't do it, they've recovered and now the onus is on us to deal with it, but historically this current side have bottled it countless times before. 

And again its not being negative saying that either, last season we won a few dropped points rinse and repeat, that's been the norm for us domestically and it has to change. 

I've never said I think we'll win every game that's bonkers talk, the point was we've already had an opportunity to put them in a cunt of a situation early on in the season and couldn't do it, they've recovered and now the onus is on us to deal with it, but historically this current side have bottled it countless times before. 

And again its not being negative saying that either, last season we won a few dropped points rinse and repeat, that's been the norm for us domestically and it has to change. 

You keep talking about last year and I will keep talking about the present.

And historically, we have won more leagues than anyone else.

9 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Kamara Davis

Hagi

Itten              Morelos         Kent

3-0 Gers 

I think Itten would be lost out there.

If that was the starting line up I’d play Alfie out there. 

Archived