Do you have to quarantine from Holland?

RFC55

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes mate we are flying back in from Cologne but if they want they can still pull up your biometric passport and see we landed in Amsterdam 

however I was in Spain twice then Lyon at its peak and never had anyone check up - strangely when I landed Edinburgh after Lyon I was the only one that got through customs without an issue after scanning my passport and everyone else got pulled Cos I had already filled out a quarantine form but if that flagged to let me through it should have also flagged I should have been isolating 

long story short it’s a lot of shite but you gotta ask yourself morally what you wanna do - I’ll no judge anycunt or be a hypocrite as I’ve carried on but I’ve tests and I’m fine or elseI’d think otherwise 

You need to quarantine, yes.

Does anyone know of a single person in Scotland quarantining who has had the polis or council at their door to check up? Doubt it.

So really its a moral dilemma,  plus telling no cunt you're going to Holland so no one grasses you in. A bit late for that 😂

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You need to quarantine, yes.

Does anyone know of a single person in Scotland quarantining who has had the polis or council at their door to check up? Doubt it.

So really its a moral dilemma,  plus telling no cunt you're going to Holland so no one grasses you in. A bit late for that 😂

With my type a job mate we've a squad in there and I could fuck that so its not just as easy sadly 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

With my type a job mate we've a squad in there and I could fuck that so its not just as easy sadly 

So why the fuck are you asking? 😂

You're looking to circumvent a rule you know is for their safety, which is about getting away with you going not about reducing covid risk to your squad 😂

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So why the fuck are you asking? 😂

You're looking to circumvent a rule you know is for their safety, which is about getting away with you going not about reducing covid risk to your squad 😂

Hes bigging it up here. Community service isnt being part of a "squad".   

I should know, i drive the bus that takes these wee pricks to paint the park railings 

Archived