Never forget

King Jela

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

Found it really interesting that two similar incidents, Boyle a run for their equaliser and Defoe’s run off the defenders shoulder.

Both very similar, both offside, only one given. 

I noticed that too. Disgraceful officiating in this shite hole.

Unless we can get 7/8point ahead of them we ain't winning this league troops.

This title race will go to the wire under those circumstances we simply wont get the breaks.

FFS john beaton required 24hr security for a fortnight after we beat them for first time under Gerrard.

Call it what u want refs are human that sort of shit will effect them and play on their minds.

Gerrard managerial career is being put under jeopardy due to what’s going on. He has the kudos to force the UK media to ridicule the situation drowning out the Scottish media clowns like Stewart and Sutton which is fuelling the referees into making the decisions they do. Until we win the off field battle we will not win the on field one. 

It will be the same old shite, with no real coverage of it in the media other than the usual, lucky boy comment. Same last week with Alfie getting his thigh opened by a follow through no one but us cares a jot.

Club or manager, they dont have to come out and rant about it other than point out facts. Rules of the game are not be adhered too, simple. Last week was good opportunity missed because we won the game. This week he would be accused of deflecting from a poor performance.

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Like I said in another thread, if you've got an argument for another reason we lost today then I'm all ears. 

Their second was offside and we dropped 2 points because of that. 

Bang your cheated drum as loud as you want mate,i'm not interested in the slightest.

We didn't lose btw.

There's clear bias going on but what do Rangers do about it, that's the question.  Trying to overcome it when dropping points in 1 or 2 games can determine the outcome of an entire season doesn't seem possible.  

24 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Like I said in another thread, if you've got an argument for another reason we lost today then I'm all ears. 

Their second was offside and we dropped 2 points because of that. 

The offside only happened because goldson cunted it, deny that all you want, it happened, he doesnt fuck up they dont score, simple as that 

We really do need to stop this shit, not matter how shit or bias these are.

We are now becoming THEM in our race to win the title of victimhood.

Fucking tiresome and cringe.

Try looking at the fayre on offer and our eager bill compared to others and God forbid we might consistently play to what the wage gap reflects.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Im not denying that, but we've said all along we need to stoo relying on officials making the correct calls, yet when goldson puts us in that position people absolve him of blame

He fucked up, 

Exactly, control what you can control and don't worry about things you cant.

We can control who we sign, who plays for us and the tactics we employ.

Goldson just isn't good enough imo, I personally think he has the talent to be a good defender, he's just not got the mentality to be a CB at Rangers. Those players have to be ejected from the squad otherwise we'll never win anything.

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The offside only happened because goldson cunted it, deny that all you want, it happened, he doesnt fuck up they dont score, simple as that 

The first post I made after the game blaming Goldson and the officials. 

Regardless of Goldson being utterly useless the goal shouldn't have stood. Simple. As. That. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

The first post I made after the game blaming Goldson and the officials. 

Regardless of Goldson being utterly useless the goal shouldn't have stood. Simple. As. That. 

So you made a post blaming goldson, then decided to start a thread calling refs cheats

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

In fairness, I never asked what you thought. You don't strike me as a guy that thinks very often tbh. 

You're a random name on the Internet,I couldn't give a single fuck about how I strike you.

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Im not denying that, but we've said all along we need to stoo relying on officials making the correct calls, yet when goldson puts us in that position people absolve him of blame

He fucked up, 

He absolutely fucked it up.

26 minutes ago, TMB said:

There's clear bias going on but what do Rangers do about it, that's the question.  Trying to overcome it when dropping points in 1 or 2 games can determine the outcome of an entire season doesn't seem possible.  

Rangers board have to give Gerrard backing to talk to the media down south. He has to let it be known that his managerial career is being jeopardised because of off field antics that he’s finding hard to counteract. Until we take that fight on we are always going to lose, there’s no limit in how far the referees or compliance officer will go to get their fenian results. The referees are influenced by the media lets give them a bigger and louder media for them to be influenced by. Get himself on SkySports and get the referee in this Hibs game publicly humiliated, take the £5k fine and 2 game ban then do the same to the next fenian ref. 

Archived