Gerrard's record at Hibs, Hearts Aberdeen and Kilmarnock

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Those 22 games added to the 12 mentioned by esky make up almost a full season worth of games that show nothing but that! Throw in the fact we've only managed more than 5 league wins in a row under him once - when they'd already mathematically won it - and it's no surprise we're as fucked as we are. 

Their mentality and ability has changed in 6 months though for reasons that escape me. 

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No we had a 2-1 lead which we couldn't defend, goldson seen to that

The linesmen seen to that, regatdless of the shocking defending (yet again) from Goldson. 

The lack of Goldson bashing does amaze me tbh. He was shambolic yesterday, yet again. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

You always use a calmer aproach than me when you went your anger about our board . Noticed you are getting angrier every day mate . Watch now or you may have someone on your case .

By the end of this season . All i see is carnage sadly . And these players still being around under the next manager or even SG again . He is not learning domestically . He simply isn't 

Thanks mate, I have a reasonable long fuse, but since yesterday I have been getting more annoyed rather than the usual day after settling down a bit.

See this board of ours, yes they have put in money and made some improvements to Ibrox etc, etc, that is great but we need to win the league this year or at least be as close as possible, how can they not see what is in front of their faces as far as Refs/Linesmen ? 

The fight against these decisions should have started after we won last year at the piggery when people could not say it was sour grapes after a lose or draw but nothing happened and we are now reaping the rewards of doing nothing, it is starting even this early in the season to bite us with the tarriers (I did not see it) apparently getting three points when it should have been 1 but cannot really comment. Yesterday we should have scored enough to win even with that decision but it was still off side and not even that close.

I know the fear of getting fined or SG sent to the stand (he might as well have been there yesterday) means many say we can do  nothing, well take the fucking fines and put up a fight and make it as uncomfortable as possible for the SFA, the English media would soon take up in it IF SG was banned for a game or two and we as a Club then show up every decision that is made against us. We are just not prepared to do anything and I fear it will only get worse as the season goes on.

I am prepared to back up my points if I have to, they are not unreasonable and I believe that if we had a poll on RM most would say the Club need to do something to tackle this situation, if I am wrong then fine, I can live with being true to myself and what I believe. 👍

57 minutes ago, Willis said:

Gerrard is a loser and the quicker he fucks off the better

Shite we have a board that won't act and will wait on him fucking off. Even then I very much doubt Robertson or Park will have any idea on who to replace him with. Probably leave that decision to Wilson. At least we can hopefully say it won't be Graeme Park putting forward another Pedro.....

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How many trophies has he won since taking the job? 

Aye but the Tim's are worse than ever and will get pumped out Europe.

As we sit with fuck all trophies since 2011. 

Some of our fans are beyond help, they are accustomed to failure and now accept it. Shameful but its the same deluded folk who have been playing the same broken record for years. 

4th time lucky maybe

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Aye but the Tim's are worse than ever and will get pumped out Europe.

As we sit with fuck all trophies since 2011. 

Some of our fans are beyond help, they are accustomed to failure and now accept it. Shameful but its the same deluded folk who have been playing the same broken record for years. 

4th time lucky maybe

Accustomed to failure. Exactly what it is. A decade of failure looks like it changes some of our support.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks mate, I have a reasonable long fuse, but since yesterday I have been getting more annoyed rather than the usual day after settling down a bit.

See this board of ours, yes they have put in money and made some improvements to Ibrox etc, etc, that is great but we need to win the league this year or at least be as close as possible, how can they not see what is in front of their faces as far as Refs/Linesmen ? 

The fight against these decisions should have started after we won last year at the piggery when people could not say it was sour grapes after a lose or draw but nothing happened and we are now reaping the rewards of doing nothing, it is starting even this early in the season to bite us with the tarriers (I did not see it) apparently getting three points when it should have been 1 but cannot really comment. Yesterday we should have scored enough to win even with that decision but it was still off side and not even that close.

I know the fear of getting fined or SG sent to the stand (he might as well have been there yesterday) means many say we can do  nothing, well take the fucking fines and put up a fight and make it as uncomfortable as possible for the SFA, the English media would soon take up in it IF SG was banned for a game or two and we as a Club then show up every decision that is made against us. We are just not prepared to do anything and I fear it will only get worse as the season goes on.

I am prepared to back up my points if I have to, they are not unreasonable and I believe that if we had a poll on RM most would say the Club need to do something to tackle this situation, if I am wrong then fine, I can live with being true to myself and what I believe. 👍

I have been getting called para on here for years mate . It seems a fair amount of bears are starting to smell the coffee . Not expecting anyone here on here to give me credit though . That would be like getting blood from a stone :-)) . Suppose the TIn helmet I have  is much bigger than the others eh :lol:

You know the situation with our board mate . You are the one of the  most reasonable and fair minded bears on here . I'm not nearly as kind as you . I annoy a few on here with my thoughts for our board . So i will leave the abuse and contempt for them tonight .

I agree with your post . Only thing is . Our club would not give a monkeys what the fans think or what they want regards any of these matters . Money is all that matters to them IMO . Not particuarly success on the park 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I have been getting called para on here for years mate . It seems a fair amount of bears are starting to smell he coffee . Not expecting anyone here on here to give me credit though . That would be like getting blood from a stone :-)) . Suppose the TIn helmet I have  is much bigger than the others eh :lol:

You know the situation with our board mate . You are the one of the  most reasonable and fair minded bears on here . I'm not nearly as kind as you . I annoy a few on here with my thoughts for our board . So i will leave the abuse and contempt for them tonight .

I agree with your post . Only thing is . Our club would not give a monkeys what the fans think or what they want regards any of these matters . Money is all that matters to them IMO . Not particuarly success on the park 

We are all different mate, I am not keen or can be bothered on arguing too much with other Bears if I can help it, but it would be a pish forum if everybody did agree. 😁

I think as long as we were winning most of us could put up with things like bad refereeing, but yesterday just pressed my buttons and I am not a happy rabbit still tonight. 

I am sure you are also right about the board not giving a monkey's what most fans think which is rather annoying as well.

The only thing to always remember is we (the fans) are the people. 👍

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We are all different mate, I am not keen or can be bothered on arguing too much with other Bears if I can help it, but it would be a pish forum if everybody did agree. 😁

I think as long as we were winning most of us could put up with things like bad refereeing, but yesterday just pressed my buttons and I am not a happy rabbit still tonight. 

I am sure you are also right about the board not giving a monkey's what most fans think which is rather annoying as well.

The only thing to always remember is we (the fans) are the people. 👍

Top man . Most bears would agree with that I'm certain :whistle:

28 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Some will literally blame anything to save Gerrard taking some responsibility for being an incompetent manager. 

GF . Would agree with what you say . You surely know though, we have to just see out the season with him now .

We just have to take our chances , as slim as they are with him controlling things.

Would you like to see us change , even if that were possible  

Think the board know, because of his profile and media popularity. He is the perfect cover for their failings 

Said ages ago club should have taken that time Candeias got sent off after that clown Ferdinand had him in a head lock and ref ( collum I think) sent candeias  of for some gesture he allegedly made toward the defender.

If we had made it clear we were not going to put up with it then we may not fo be having so many problems now.

4 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Said ages ago club should have taken that time Candeias got sent off after that clown Ferdinand had him in a head lock and ref ( collum I think) sent candeias  of for some gesture he allegedly made toward the defender.

If we had made it clear we were not going to put up with it then we may not fo be having so many problems now.

We bottled it for some reason . We don't know why, but I'm sure it would have affected the club and that's why we have been taking it royally up the ass since 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

We bottled it for some reason . We don't know why but I'm sure it would have affected the club and that's why we have been taking it royally up the ass since 

Only negative effect would have been had we taken them to a Scottish  court , would have had to be the Court of Arbitration for Sport as per UEFA or FIFA regs , canny mind which 

Archived